Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Drew Gulak is appearing on Raw because of the quarterly superstar exchange, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Best thing about that sequence was Tozawa having a letter ready to be sent on the off-chance he was eaten by a shark.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
she is naive, and knows nothing of our world...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ohhhh... THAT's Aliyah. I thought people were talking about Jasmine Areebi.

So WWE recycled one of their most notorious angles and then got extra creepy about it? Kewl.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Best thing about that sequence was Tozawa having a letter ready to be sent on the off-chance he was eaten by a shark.

How many wrestlers do you think fought to get that storyline

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Will the football robot be there to make picks?

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Seth Rollins posted:

she is naive, and knows nothing of our world...

She doesn't have the internet. She doesn't know parentage is decided via ladder matches and we didn't care enough to fight for her q

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

looking for a better dog food for my herding dogs is literally better than what raw is putting on right now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Not for nothing but isn't Rey kind of calling Eddie evil?

Why am I still watching this?

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

looking for a better dog food for my herding dogs is literally better than what raw is putting on right now

I would suggest Blue Buffalo and Rey Mysterio not being your dad.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

hey nice read there Aalyah

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is bad

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

I would suggest Blue Buffalo and Rey Mysterio not being your dad.

thanks but blue's had too many callbacks in the past for my comfort. probably looking at dehydrated stews and whatnot. they're pretty old.

she's 19? I thought she was like 14.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He sat next to me so I love him now

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I can't take Rey Mysterio seriously when his child is like twice his size

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

My vet says grain free is not great for my dog but everything at Costco is grain free
What should I do?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Seth seems like the lamest cult leader. Its been like a year and he's got 1 guy and has spent most of his time just being a weirdo to Rey's family.

Also he just said "truth" way too many times.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
seth rollins is the biggest dork of all time

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh no, she was.... nice to somebody?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Geez Seth, you of all people should be against leaking DMs. That's how we all saw your dick

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

WWE: You know what we should do? A storyline about a secret relationship revealed in exposed DMs. That's topical for all the good reasons.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
he's not like seth, he has a huge cock

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Seth seems like the lamest cult leader. Its been like a year and he's got 1 guy and has spent most of his time just being a weirdo to Rey's family.

Also he just said "truth" way too many times.

Imagine being Cult Leader Seth when Cult Leader Mr. Brodie Lee exists

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

WWE: You know what we should do? A storyline about a secret relationship revealed in exposed DMs. That's topical for all the good reasons.

That is the WWE timing we all know!

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I wish the pandemic ended already just so this poo poo show could happen in front of a live audience

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"How dare you be nice to my sister? I'll kill you!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

Imagine being Cult Leader Seth when Cult Leader Mr. Brodie Lee exists

It was always my complaint about the Wyatt Family. WWE doesn't seem to understand that the point of cults is to recruit.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dom that is Murphy not Seth. You said you would finish it the next time you see Seth and you aren't?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Seriously, I missed the first half of the segment, was there anymore to it than Buddy and Aalyah being pleasant and friendly towards each other in messages?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Codependent Poster posted:

They weren't even flirting in those DMs lmao

Speaking of dumb, Jax and Shayna are just "Not medically cleared"

No other context

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Seriously, I missed the first half of the segment, was there anymore to it than Buddy and Aalyah being pleasant and friendly towards each other in messages?

One of them said happy birthday, which is third base in the Mysterio household

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Nope.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

It was always my complaint about the Wyatt Family. WWE doesn't seem to understand that the point of cults is to recruit.

100%. Cults need members

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So at most this warrants her parents/brother telling Buddy,"Hey dude, you're 30 and this is creepy, back off, okay?"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like Lana's outfit.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

I think the implication is that Aalyah lied to her family and claimed she doesn't know the guy and he just approached her, but the DMs are supposed to reveal that not only do they know each other but that they're familiar enough to know details like birthdays.

Obviously its a bad Romeo and Juliet story but no, there wasn't ACTUALLY anything damning or anything. I think we're just supposed to accept that Verons Montagues and the Capulets hate each other that much so they see it as a betrayal.

edit: Montagues, not Veronas. I haven't read that in forever.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 29, 2020

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
one time my class sang happy birthday to me in elementary school, and well, they all ended up pregnant with my babies

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mandy and Dana? So they're just tagging random blonde women together now

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why are they bringing Dana over to Raw a week before the draft? Why are they using moving her over to Raw a week before the draft as a selling point FOR the draft? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Has Dominic done anything so far, in or out of the ring, to make him seem like anything above a lower mid carder?