Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Jesus Christ who did Keith piss off to get that gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Keith "Waylon Mercy" Lee

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Best thing about that sequence was Tozawa having a letter ready to be sent on the off-chance he was eaten by a shark.

How many wrestlers do you think fought to get that storyline

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Seth Rollins posted:

she is naive, and knows nothing of our world...

She doesn't have the internet. She doesn't know parentage is decided via ladder matches and we didn't care enough to fight for her q

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

looking for a better dog food for my herding dogs is literally better than what raw is putting on right now

I would suggest Blue Buffalo and Rey Mysterio not being your dad.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I can't take Rey Mysterio seriously when his child is like twice his size

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Seth seems like the lamest cult leader. Its been like a year and he's got 1 guy and has spent most of his time just being a weirdo to Rey's family.

Also he just said "truth" way too many times.

Imagine being Cult Leader Seth when Cult Leader Mr. Brodie Lee exists

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I wish the pandemic ended already just so this poo poo show could happen in front of a live audience

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Seriously, I missed the first half of the segment, was there anymore to it than Buddy and Aalyah being pleasant and friendly towards each other in messages?

One of them said happy birthday, which is third base in the Mysterio household

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

It was always my complaint about the Wyatt Family. WWE doesn't seem to understand that the point of cults is to recruit.

100%. Cults need members

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Has Dominic done anything so far, in or out of the ring, to make him seem like anything above a lower mid carder?

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Mandy went from being able to pitch ideas and be involved in stuff along with Otis to randomly tagging with Dana Brooke on Raw.

Paul heyman blah blah Bruce Pritchard blah that's good poo poo

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
The thunder dome makes me think of the old school Muppet Show theme song

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

No, not really.

And if they would have him getting run down and pushed to the bottom of the card, put against local jobbers or something, and getting more and more frustrated with his dad who's just going "well, you gotta pay your dues!" leading to a massive monster heel-type turn, I would be so, so on board instead of this stupid family bullshit.

Dude... His sister wished Murphy happy birthday...

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Is he back to waiting for a knock on the door?

Also, has anyone heard anything about Chris Hero? I thought I remembered hearing he got dropped but haven't heard anything in months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Intruder posted:

Every 205 geek is involved in the hurt business angle

except the biggest geek of all, murphy

post originally included tozawa as a geek not included but I forgot he briefly feuded with shelton over the 24/7 title

He's also probably dead via shark, you heartless animal