Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh

Chewbecca posted:

I don't have a quirky profession l, I can't make good sigs and I'm unfunny so I'm posting itt :evilbuddy:

I'm gonna laugh at all the posts itt and :five: all the threads of every poster itt until they all become Cools :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

Chewbecca posted:

Except in BYOB there is only one tier (the top tier) and everyone is in it!

:haibrow:

thanks so much cda <3

Jinh

My posting crystal just recharges very slowly. I have a day every 2 weeks or so where I feel like I'm making a bunch of good posts, then it's back to emptyquoting for the next fortnight.

Jinh

rear end-penny's av makes me smile and I want to see it in every thread, and Im looking forward to seeing the spooky version everywhere soon too. :cheerdoge:

Jinh

owlhawk911 posted:

that's called byob friend

:haibrow:

All posters are equal in the eyes of hammock cat. especially because hammock cat's eyes are closed. its an allegory

thanks so much cda <3