Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I don't know how I missed this thread, I've been dying to play this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm installing today, I don't guess starting over will be too bad seeing as I'll be playing with goons again!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oh god, I need to get back on ace so I can remember wtf I was running last on my builds and how I had my shortcuts set up. Might even have to dig out the old computer to see what my gamepad settings were lol. I can't wait to kit, roll, and tp my way into the hearts hatred of the pubbies :getin:

ANI forever

In as PathAsc and PathAscSA

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I haven't had a chance to play lately but if I do and get up there enough before others I'll make it if it ain't there yet.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

No idea, I keep getting distracted and not playing, I'm bad and dumb