Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

I assumed they just weren't going to tell us when people tested positive. Does this mean that truly nobody got covid until week 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

worse watch: tonight's debate or jets/broncos?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

last night happened because the ravens werent afraid of getting punched in the face for blowing coverages. earl thomas brings the best out of his teammates, and the texans have made a huge mistake.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

issuing a team a loss if they miss a game because of covid would be a pretty powerful incentive to not get covid, although i don't know how you'd handle team-to-team transmission in that case.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Week 12, the Ravens play the Steelers. Ravens contract covid on purpose beforehand and both teams forfeit their next game.

The following week, the Ravens play the Cowboys and the Steelers play the Football Team. Now there's no guarantee that the Ravens would lose to the Cowboys but it is far from a lock for them to win it. Forcing the Steelers to take the L against Washington: worth it?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

nerve posted:

how can they not be ready by sunday to play? test everyone, clean the facilities, then all the covid people stay home and the players and coaches get back to work?

I don't know any of the science but it seems like if it were that easy we'd all be in theatres watching tenant right now

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Joe Flacco: Our curious angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

*watches sam darnold throw another pick 6* clearly this is joe flacco's fault