Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When the whole internet can see your stupid cat pics vpn..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
All I know about science and physics is based on the superstitions and perversions and racial prejudices of 2 cop brothers who do each other in the rear end and kidnapped a child once so I’m really no help here srry. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

actually id like to hear more about this

Oh I was being facetious lol. I don’t know why a cat looking at themselves would freak them out tbh. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A smooth-brained grown man with the face of a 12 year old and the rear end of a female baboon, yet with very thin, narrow hips, showed me his graduate dissertation on a cat that was too high. This was my second lecture on high cats. Turns out Devry doesn’t have a graduate course in physics. :shrug: