Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I have absolutely no interest in this debate. Listening to Trump speak is painful and Biden, my last choice for nominee, has my vote locked down unless he literally dies.

quote:

Tbh Trump is probably better than Biden on foreign policy, just not on purpose. That Soleimani strike was pretty bad but that's it. I'm 100% certain that this has to do more with his incompetence than his actual foreign policy desires, but I do think the outcome is probably better than what a standard Dem would have done. But yeah, aside from the Iran deal, their desired foreign policy is probably exactly the same.

Iran
Continuing war in Yemen
Helping to gently caress over the Palestinians
Puerto Rico
Abandoning the Kurds

Yeah hell yeah I love Donald the Dove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU