Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

I hope jungle boy comes back home.

He has a big match this Sunday, he needs time to focus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I was paid to say Free Malcolm Excellent the other day. i feel with the thanks i've received that i have to come clean about it. it wasn't Malcolm who paid me, but i don't think i should say who it was. as for the rest of these matters, i'm finished speaking about them. there will be other matters in the future.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandman McMahon posted:

Now I'm fascinated by the thought somebody apparently took the time to report Jungle Boys post. Thats the funniest thing I've read on this forum all day.

i bet it was penta

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I report until I reach the report limit every day, in an effort to drive the mods completely insane :twisted:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I've never reported someone but I have gotten multiple probations for confronting them directly and not reporting them so it all evens out in the end

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I never really got into the habit of using the report button (for a long time it required platinum) but the button is pretty important

If it didnt exist and the mods of this site, who aren't paid or compensated for this volunteer work in any way, had to read every single post of every single thread they'd go insaner than lowtax

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

in an effort to drive the mods completely insane :twisted:

mission accomplished lol

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Is there a reason the EPA was closed? I liked that stupid thread.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sandman McMahon posted:

Is there a reason the EPA was closed? I liked that stupid thread.

been wondering the same thing

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That's a question for Stone Cold 64, who seems to have closed the thread of their own volition.

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Apr 1, 2022

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
It's my fault for bringing up how Sammy Guevara tarnished a championship belt, setting the thread down a dark path.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

It's my fault for bringing up how Sammy Guevara tarnished a championship belt, setting the thread down a dark path.

dont worry he only came on the interim belt

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I choose to blame Sammy for bringing up the whole title belt disrespect deal. He opened Pandora’s box and now wrestling will never be the same.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Really gonna miss everyone “ironically” listing the wrestlers they want to gently caress.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its terrible so i destroyed it

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I mostly just wanted to ask everyone if I should buy this jacket but now I'll never know :(

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sandman McMahon posted:

I mostly just wanted to ask everyone if I should buy this jacket but now I'll never know :(

Buy it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandman McMahon posted:

you definitely should.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

Jacket time, do it

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you should ask in every thread

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sandman McMahon posted:

Yes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It was time for it to go.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, it was fading out. I think people should generally be willing to make more poo poo post threads though. We post a lot of poo poo in here but not enough poo poo posts.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, it was fading out. I think people should generally be willing to make more poo poo post threads though. We post a lot of poo poo in here but not enough poo poo posts.

Right as always GG

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Sandman McMahon posted:

Admit it. You were gonna buy it anyway, you just wanted us to see it. :)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im glad to have seen it

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

Admit it. You were gonna buy it anyway, you just wanted us to see it. :)

You know me too well, old friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's some "feedback." that jacket certainly "rules"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cavauro posted:

here's some "feedback." that jacket certainly "rules"

:agreed: 100% and I'm jealous

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Do we have a match request/recommendation thread anywhere?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

its the motyc thread pal

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The General Questions thread could probably serve that purpose
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898193

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884304 might do you.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i don't know exactly what the reasoning is behind it, but it would've been nice to see an announcement or something about posting about posters getting a much more severe punishment here than in other places on sa

like i'm not going to argue about getting bopped for it and it's probably better for the subforum in general if people stop posting about posters so often, but when people are getting sixers elsewhere it feels a bit strange to see people get hit for a day/three days/an entire week for it here (especially without a mod warning, unless i entirely missed it)

that's it that's my feedback

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont miss them

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It’s a good rule. Way too much snipping and personal attacks recently, not even in funny ways

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

It’s a good rule. Way too much snipping and personal attacks recently, not even in funny ways
:agreed:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Differences in amount of time probed for the same thing is usually due to a history of being probed for said thing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
The only way you should be allowed to post about posters is if you purchase a cameo from a wrestler to do it instead