Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

esperterra posted:

I was about to be upset if they rebooted The Weakest Link without Anne Robinson, but then I opened the thread and honestly Jane Lynch is one of the only people I could think of to be a good replacement.

I'll probably check this out OP thx for letting me know it exists
Agreeing with all this.

But I’m also left to wonder what happened to Anne Robinson? I hope it’s mundane like she retired from age. Hopefully she’s not dead or got the cancer. The reason I’m not reading into it is I’m afraid to find out she’s like a hardcore brexiteer who wants to deport the Polish and get back to slaughtering the Irish or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU