Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hi, I'm StrixNebulosa and I'm the the sacrifice the admins chose to watch over this place.

Here's the new stuff you should be aware of:

- The rules have been reposted and cleaned up.
- You can report posts again, I'll check them often.
- My SA email is StrixNebulosaSA@gmail.com, please email me if you need to talk to me and don't have PMs!

This is my first time modding so please try not to set anything on fire for at least a week so I can settle in.

My vision for this place as mod is for it to continue on as it has - as a generally serious, helpful place with a semi-relaxed tone. I want people to be comfortable coming in here to talk about their problems, and then to be comfortable gently ribbing each other as we continue to have problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

No fires for a whole week!? In 2020!? That's probably not a reasonable request!

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

omg hai

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

would you consider this a safe space?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

owlhawk911 posted:

would you consider this a safe space?

No. I'd like to be one, but this is a public subforum and trolls will find their way in, as well as goons. I'd like to keep the goons out as well, but then no one would post here and that defeats the purpose of having this subforum!

That said I want it to be as safe as possible so goons can talk about the awful (or not awful) stuff in their lives and be taken seriously.