Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system are you buying this shitheap on
PC
Playstation 4/5
whatever XBox is calling their poo poo now
WiiU
View Results

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

But how black are these ops, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I pre-ordered this video game

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

How dare you

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

V for Vegans posted:

I tried deleting my download and redownloading the ultimate edition from the store but it still says PS4. Maybe I can download just the base game as PS5 and then add on the bonus stuff after?

Hit the options button when looking at the icon on the PS5 dash and scroll down to the “game version” option that pops up in that menu

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Wazzit posted:

is this game good

No, it’s not Destiny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Love talking about my crystals

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Are the daily challenges broken for anyone else? Sometimes it will tell me that I’ve completed them and that I’ll have to wait for more, other times they’re still there and uncompleted

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep up

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

No one cares

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The 12v12 mode has vehicles, and so does fire team dirty bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

No