Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viga_TCB
Dec 12, 2018
Man, are you saying that I can get to relive my first 18 years of life in this game, Gaokao included?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viga_TCB
Dec 12, 2018
I don't see many obscure references yet, but yeah if you can't get something I can explain. For example, Neighbour Wang is the blanket term in Chinese slang for the guy that your wife cheated you with.

Viga_TCB
Dec 12, 2018

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Elliot is already learning how to say Vore and Tubgirl. We've failed him.

He is making fart noises in that picture - I would say that is not as good as learning vore and tubgirl.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Wikipedia's explanation

If someone can translate what Elliot is saying instead, I'm very interested to know.

Eliot is just repeating the first verse of the Three Character Classic - so no meme here.

Personally back when I was a kid, if some other kid had to learn a "talent," they would go for piano - not sure why, but probably a combination of being able to flex about being able to afford such education and that piano is more classy? My family did not go that route though, so I never asked why. I personally would go for Piano as well

Viga_TCB
Dec 12, 2018

Nyaa posted:

The messes shall pay respect to lord Eliot while he plays his piano.

He's beatboxing.

I did not think of that then but now I see it. Your interpretation is more believable.

Viga_TCB fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Oct 3, 2020