Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

bandaid.friend posted:

Most difficult challenge in the game imo is entering the tavern without examining the missing person poster two or three times on the way in

Second place is using the alchemy table without talking to the dude behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

Every slur offends someone and people will just rebrand other words to slurs / potentially offensive meanings (see also: gay, trap) which will then get banned, eventually at some point the language will run out of words.

at some point the language will run out of words.

Nuebot posted:

Second place is using the alchemy table without talking to the dude behind it.

Stop few meters early. Or better yet, use Liyue table, which is closer to teleport and has no people around.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Ashenai posted:

Boy hero is canon according to this story teaser. The pronouns kind of flail about randomly, they will mess up in places no matter which protagonist you are.

canon and runs faster. sorry slowpokes but Aethergang runs this town

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Lumine turned to the dark side because she kept losing 1v1 hoops

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

Bussamove posted:

If boy hero is canon why is girl hero’s dress so dang cute?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Help I can't get up I'm Gay

Bussamove posted:

If boy hero is canon why is girl hero’s dress so dang cute?

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!

IS Xingqiu good? I wanted him least but after 40 pulls or so the gacha gods gave me 5 of him.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Yogg-Saron fan #1

I'm not sure. He's not popular for spiral abyss 12 right now because he gets you wet which you don't want because you'll get frozen. If you pull his C6 you have to build into him though, it's too good, he'll get half of his ult charge back and with energy regen maybe his entire ult (not sure what the interaction is).

No Wave fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 25, 2020

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

There's a boy hero?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I guess I'm vanilla as all hell because the wind traveler (destiny ) is me favorite to play as by far

CJ
Jul 2, 2007
I HAVE SHIT TASTE AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED

I got my 10 rolls for the banner and it gave me another lovely Noelle. I just want Sucrose or Xingqiu for the mat saving passive.

EDIT: I got a 10th roll on the beginner banner from getting AR 39 and it gave me another Noelle.

CJ fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Oct 25, 2020

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.

CJ posted:

I got my 10 rolls for the banner and it gave me another lovely Noelle. I just want Sucrose or Xingqiu for the mat saving passive.

Xingqiu's heal is pretty decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If you manage to get Noelle up to c6 she becomes an absolute beast when her Q is up.