Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Im at AR 20 and finished the quests involving Venti and Stormbringer.

Its kinda impressive how decent the story has been. Im annoyed with little quirks and bugs on Ps4. Co-op is a mess, I just want to matchmake and be thrown into a dungeon. Spawning in the open world complicates everything way too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Ningguang has a good passive. Displays any mining ores on the minimap. Im glad I found out about her passive. Unlocked her recently and haven't used her yet.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

So many players worried about rerolling and I'm already dreading when they add licensed characters, or Halloween cosmetics.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Why is Barbera so loud in her character screen?!

I have voice volume at 2 and sometimes voices will still sound real loud.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Infinity Gaia posted:

Man I did NOT expect the big bottleneck to my characters development to just be straight up gold. That poo poo becomes insanely scarce since you need it for everything...

Ah crap, thats something I'm worried about.

So, I guess concentrate only on 8 characters since you need 2 teams. I havent taken anyone past lvl 40 yet, Im at AR 23.