Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Bruceski posted:

Is floor 6 of the abyss the roadblock one? I thought it was 5 and just rolled over it.

7 is the real challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

No Wave posted:

b.) at constellation 1 she gets an ability that makes her autos become lightning damage for 5 seconds after she TPs to her needle. This makes her extremely powerful at proccing synergies, in your case with Xianglang specifically.

Luckily this is a talent and not a constallation, no need to pull multiple 5 stars.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Just wait until you get to floor 9 with a lightning party. Drowning in giant electro slimes.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
I'd like to pull for Xingqiu but I'm very close to my pity 5 star and I don't want to use that on Klee so probably skipping.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
I think I'm 1/8 on prototypes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
GenshinZHB30 code for 160 primos.
Redeem at https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift.

Estraysian fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 30, 2020