Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Paimon is cute as heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Guys I just pulled Diluc and Venti from the same roll

:aaa:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Vargs posted:

I'm playing as the girl and NPCs constantly refer to my "sister". I'm not confident that the game recognizes your initial character choice at all, instead opting to arbitrarily swap back and forth between assuming you picked male or female.

Trans protagonists.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

inthesto posted:

Seems like "don't go to reddit" is a pretty straightforward and easy solution here

I'm finally biting the bullet and going to collect all the geoculi today. Twenty down, one hundred and ten to go. This sucks.

If Mihoyo offered to just grab them all for ten dollars, I'd seriously consider it. Probably wouldn't do it, but I'd think about it for a few minutes.

Man wait till you hear about how many koroks there are

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

RobotsLoveSpectres posted:

lmao taiwan is a filtered word

and so is Coco Kiryuu

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I would greatly appreciate just one of your Fishes as I lack her even after 100+ rolls

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I paid a little bit to push the free 5* drop, and probably will not pay for anything again except -maybe- the monthly pass.

Also most of it was google rewards money anyway :shrug:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Paimon is good and my friend, actually

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I wish I could get a spear for Xiangling that doesn't suck rear end

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Friends don't let friends reroll

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

They're still probably working out the kinks as well. I don't doubt they'll do a lot of balancing in the future

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

fadam posted:

It’s like a 0.6% chance per wish to be a 5-Star, and there’s a bunch of different 5 stars so the chances of getting a particular 5 star are low. The trick is making due with what you have, Bennet is worse than Diluc, but he’s not like 500 hours of rerolling or hundreds of dollars worse.

Christ at those rates it feels like me having pulled Diluc and Venti in the same pull has the same odds as me winning the lottery or some poo poo

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Still wish I had an electro that isn't Lisa

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It takes so much money and trash artifacts to upgrade your good artifacts though, it kinda sucks.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Is there a way to say that my PC is the "main" version?

I can only buy stuff on mobile because that's where I started it.

I can log in to both just fine, just not at the same time. It'll kick you out of whatever you were logged in first

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

God it feels like I've scoured every inch of Monstadt but I'm still missing a lot of Anemoculuses

My statue right now is at 8, and it's 6/12 of the way to 9

I assume there's not really much I can do to help at this point except running around some more?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

AweStriker posted:

There’s an interactive map that has them all marked. You can even set which ones you’ve found!

Also: probably “Anemoculi”, etc.

Thanks for this

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Vargs posted:

The monetization of this game is not built for people who want to toss a bit of cash at it. it is exclusively made for ultra whales who want to spend thousands. Which for me, makes it pretty easy to ignore. Pick up the $5 Blessing of the Welkin Moon and pretend the rest doesn't exist.

What about the Battle Pass, friend? Do you feel that's worth the $10 dollar value?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm curious as to how balancing will work when they add the new regions

I presume you'll have to unlock access to them, but I dunno how they'd keep a rising pace in the game without raising the level cap

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

You can drop, it just happens so slowly it doesn't look like you are

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Playable Paimon when

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

MarquiseMindfang posted:

when she's revealed as the villain all along and soundly beaten back into friendship as per tradition

Paimon is way too much of a dweeb to be evil

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I wonder when I'll be as tall as my big sister?

Wait, you can sell items in this game?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The true value comes from the soothing sounds of Xiangling's bells as you run around with her as the avatar

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm gonna loving roll for Klee

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

why is the perfume lady so horny

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It's wild they think I'm gonna run a 20 hour commission for 5000 mora when I can get 20,000 for a piddly amount of resin lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

How do you unlock character specific recipes anyway?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm going to roll for my friend Klee

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Klee where

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm banging my desk

Where. Is. KLEE.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I DIDNT GET KLEE, I GOT GUHUA GEEK

WHAT THE gently caress

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I honestly would love for the game systems to just chill out a bit. I love exploring the world and messing around with all of my characters, especially any new ones I pull, but the further in the game I progress the more technically impossible this becomes.

I just pulled Xingqiu last night and I love him and want to use him but trying to level him, his artifacts, and a weapon for him up at this point (AR32 WL3) from 1 to 60 would probably feel worse than pulling teeth.

This is my main complaint.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

How does the pity 5 work? Does it pull rolls from every banner or just the one you are pulling from?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I got a Noelle dupe instead of a brand new Sucrose :(

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Klee's (English) voice is significantly worse than Xiangling's

e: Klee has got like, this bizarre lisp and it throws me off

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

What’s the point of geo Mc? The specials are just dropping rocks?

Better yet, what's the point of the traveler at all? She's a pretty bad character in geo and anemo alike.

I mean I like her and it's a shame, but buffs pls

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Klee is very fun and if I don't get her from my next 5* pity I'll be very cross

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I rescued Klee from prison! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Is Klee better than Diluc