Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
You can buy a battlepass at AR 20.

You also get a free BP.

Nothing world shattering in the payed version as far as I can see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
A nun named Victoria gives you a free 4 star artifact if you talk to her and choose the third option. She's in the cathedral.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Tamba posted:

No, that's it. Coop with multiple players might work too? (It does for quests where you have to hit two switches at once).
And yeah, the Chi questline was good

If you have to press multiple buttons or need to keep one pressed for a wind current and you don't have the MC set to geo. Just use Ambers bomb, the little bunny is coded as a physical object that has weight and can press buttons down as long as it stands on one.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Some "real" 1.1 leaks are out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01or5QwSyg

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Some Zhongli gameplay from the 1.1 beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klmpg_OWCHE

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Melee characters feel so much better in this game. I ran Barbara as DPS with Amber, Fischl and Xiangling for the elemental combinations and it's a pain. Having to stand still to get attacks of is a death sentence on higher Abyss stages, and Barbaras stamina consumption for the charged attack is insane. Her E and the basic attack chain also have something like a 2 second animation lock if you want to follow up with a different attack. You can cancel out of that pause with a dash, but that one uses stamina which she can't spare. I was forced to use a melee on Abyss 5 for the second team and even at a low char level it feels so much more fluent and refined compared to a caster.

So if you are at a low AR and don't know what your main dps should be, pick a melee.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

No Wave posted:

...How did you end up choosing Barbara as DPS? I respect it, it just does not seem like an obvious pick.

I think I saw a Youtuber who mentioned that she can dps if you build her with ATK and Hydro Dmg, also my only 4 star weapon at the time was a tome so I thought I go for it. Worked really well until the mobs started to survive the elemental burst phase.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Did we have those codes already?

For America Server: GENSHIN1006A

For Asia Server: GENSHIN1006S

For Europe Server: GENSHIN1006U

Redeem at: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

30 Primos and 5 exp books

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The most important thing about this one and all other gacha games is:

Don't spend any real money as long as you don't understand how the currencies and the rolls work!

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Looks like we'll get a bugfix tomorrow:

quote:

Issues with Elemental Burst for Keqing (Electro) and Mona (Hydro)

Dear Travelers,

Based on Travelers' feedback, our developers have found that:

When the character "Driving Thunder" Keqing (Electro) casts the Elemental Burst "Starward Sword", certain Weapon and Artifact Affix Bonuses are not being added correctly.

Expected Effect:

When casting Elemental Burst "Starward Sword", the DMG of each attack from this skill receives certain Affix Bonuses from the equipped Weapon and Artifacts.

Actual Effect:

When casting "Starward Sword", the DMG of the last attack from this skill does not receive certain Affix Bonuses from the equipped Weapon and Artifacts (other attacks in the combo function as normal).

When the character "Astral Reflection" Mona (Hydro) casts Elemental Burst "Stellaris Phantasm", Illusory Bubble Explosion DMG is lower than expected.

Our developers are currently attempting to fix the above issue, with the fix expected to take effect in the 2020/10/10 daily update.

Post-Fix:

When Keqing casts Elemental Burst "Starward Sword", the DMG of each attack from this skill will correctly receive certain Affix Bonuses from the equipped Weapon and Artifacts.

After Mona casts Elemental Burst "Stellaris Phantasm", Illusory Bubble Explosion DMG will return to normal. In addition, Illusory Bubble Explosion DMG will affect enemies with an Omen just as other DMG.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused Travelers and look forward to providing compensation in due course.

〓Fix Time〓

2020/10/10 16:00

〓Compensation〓

Keqing Elemental Burst Issue Compensation: Primogem x100

Mona Elemental Burst Issue Compensation: Primogem x100

(Total Compensation: Primogem x200)

〓Eligibility〓

Travelers that have reached Adventure Rank 5 or above before 2020/10/10 16:00

Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours of the completion of the fix. The message is valid for 30 days, we hope that Travelers can go online to claim the rewards in the attachment at the earliest opportunity.

*All dates and times above shown in UTC+8

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The development roadmap is up on the official english site as well:

https://forums.mihoyo.com/genshin/article/38231

quote:

Dear Travelers,

We are always experimenting with different optimization methods to bring you better content, and even now, the development of multiple versions is proceeding simultaneously
to ensure that content will continue to roll out in a stable manner.
In future versions, we will combine the unique cultural and calendarial features of in- game regions with dates in the real world to host unique events
in Mondstadt and Liyue. (e.g. Ludi Harpastum and the Windbloom Festival in Mondstadt, or Lantern Rite and the Moonchase Festival in Liyue)

The development of future versions is already proceeding apace. We will do our best to ensure that a version update will occur once every 6 weeks,
with the update itself taking place on a Wednesday (specifics are dependent on circumstances). Every version update will come with its own themed activities.

Here is an overview of the upcoming versions, events and their dates:

- Version 1.1 – Estimated to arrive November 11, the Unreconciled Stars event will take place in this version.

- Version 1.2 – Estimated to arrive December 23, this version will unveil the Dragonspine area and its related event.

- Version 1.3 – Estimated to arrive in February 2021, the Lantern Rite event series comes with this version.

Stay tuned for more, Travelers!

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Descar posted:

Now that i checked again, I did get a warning, just clicked through it without reading i guess.. resets on monday

Putting 60 resin cost on a boss you can only do once a week is kind of a dick move.

I also hope the quality of the writing keeps up. The level 29 main quest may be a bunch of stupid delivery quests but the characters are excellent. Every game should have an antisocial rear end in a top hat bird as quest giver.
The level 36 Venti quest is also really good, the hand drawn cut scenes are a nice touch as well.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Virtue posted:

Am I doing something wrong with my party setup or do my rolls just suck? Everyone is at 40 and it feels like my dps is awful on everything lv35+. Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Xiangling, Noelle, Barbara, Bennett

Standard answer is to make sure that you upgrade character talents, weapons and artifacts. Also make sure to have the right main stats on the artifacts, for physical attackers look for atk+ and atk%+. At lower adventure level it might even be a good idea to break set bonuses to get a big atk+ item in.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Black Griffon posted:

Btw: am I gimping myself by not enhancing blue weapons or is that the right call?

If it's the best you have then go for it. The upgraded blues can be infused into 4 and 5 stars later. You do lose 10% of the exp you put into the blue, but that's not really relevant at higher weapon levels.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Klee send me 200 primogems.
I used those for a pull.
Now I have Klee.
Thank you Klee.

The End.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The Mona quest needs another QA pass, a lot of the audio lines are in the wrong place/cut off in conversations. Looks like they tried to rush that one out.

Also: