Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Trying to aim with Amber and bow and arrow is so frustrating or maybe I just suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I’m using my phone. I press aim mode and try to move around and shoot when the opponent moves as well since one shot can’t kill them because my aim is poo poo so when I don’t use aim mode I have to keep moving when I graze the opponent because my aim is poo poo.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Mill Village posted:

I haven't done any rerolling or anything but another bow character besides Amber would be nice. Yes the nesoberi bomb is cute and all but its not very good. I have Xiangling to replace her. I might just try playing with a bow character and see how that goes.

Fischl is an electo bow character.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Trying to glide to pass the second stage of Amber's test is a test since I need to master it to get to the second part of Kaeya's quest.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there a place to rest character so that dead characters can be revived and others can recharge their hp, apart from the statues?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Framboise posted:

Went from 0 to 18 on this new account today after grinding some leylines.

Game is good. Could definitely use more "shrines" and fewer "koroks" though. Following Seelies around is a little monotonous. The "spirit orbs" make for a nice treasure hunt, though.

I'm thoroughly impressed with the game overall though. There's a lot of love put into it (as well as BotW inspiration) and there's always SOMETHING to do.

Where are these leylines?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

inthesto posted:

Just now I spent nearly three hours using a video guide to grab all the amenoculi. It's really, really annoying trying to figure out if you've already grabbed one or not.

Now I get to repeat the same process for all 130 geoculi. :negative:

Why not put pins on the places you’ve been and create a offline legend to identify these places so you don’t go back to these places

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I would love for my rolls to not be weapon based but since the last character was Razor , I guess I’m paying for it now.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Sorry to ask about random questions but with the Fire Cook's quest for ingredients: There's a treasure chest near the peppers that she wants. Does anyone know how to open that chest since it's surrounded by a red ring?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How are you getting through the trials? Is there any benefit for finishing them?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

No Wave posted:

Which trials?

I mislabeled. It’s the test run with Venti, Barb and Fishl

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

In trying to complete the Troublesome Work quest, I’m at AR 14 with Lisa, MC, Razor, Amber and Fire Cook all at lvl 20 and the slime with the ice armor keeps freezing me so I can’t kill all 10 slimes in 30 seconds. This is more a frustration post than anything else.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Use your sight to see if there is anything glowing in your area. Interaction with that item may help with your chest.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

lagidnam posted:

Did we have those codes already?

For America Server: GENSHIN1006A

For Asia Server: GENSHIN1006S

For Europe Server: GENSHIN1006U

Redeem at: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

30 Primos and 5 exp books

I hate that it’s asking for a Facebook or Twitter login. Can I get it through Apple ID?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Xun posted:

wait what? I logged in with the account I use to log into the game

To redeem the code, it is asking for Facebook or Twitter. Since I’m playing on my phone, I just used my id for it and didn’t bother to make an account because I’m lazy.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How does one get the keys to open up those...clear boxes?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Hellioning posted:

I like going to the top of that really high mountain in Liyue and seeing how far I can glide before I inevitably run out of stamina and die.

It's a hassle to get up to the top but Stormbringer Mountain has a great view.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

ssmagus posted:

Do we have a discord to chat and organize stuff? Just started playing and There's no discord links in the first few pages.

There have been some posts with the link posted in the past couple of pages but the links expire after some time. Hopefully someone in the discord will link it again.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Are these dungeons spoken about, only available at AR20?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Can anyone tell me a good way to defeat Stormbringer? Flying missions are the hardest for me.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Do I not press any buttons to drop to touch the circles that help me accelerate? I legit panicked seeing all the projectiles aiming at me

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Indecisive posted:

not sure what you mean, you shoot the circles then move into them. dont worry about getting hit during that, the projectiles dont do THAT much damage, but missing the hoop will make that section go on even longer

Like in gliding when I want to go straight down, I let go of the screen and then character drops down. I feel like I always hit the circles too late to move into them .

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Please no more xiangliang for my pulls...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How many are playing the game on mobile as opposed to a different way?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I play on mobile and sometimes when the action is a bit fast, the camera can get a bit wonky. I’ve also accidentally pressed jump when I wanted to swing my weapon because all the buttons are close together but other than that, I don’t think that there is an issue with mobile playing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I always thought it was activating her shield skill and then swinging and hitting enemies, that allowed some of your members to heal up slowly.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

If resin recharges, where can I use my resin with monstadt and liyue unlocked?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Xingqui good?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Yea

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Noelle slow with her attack or is that because of the sword I equipped her with? Also the last boss for the uninhabited island sucks because of the drat slimes and the magician.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

There's a house in Mondstadt that has the wind insignia on its doors. Has anyone figured out the mystery behind the house?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I’m guessing because of server maintenance, I haven’t gotten my blessings yet, right?

It can’t have been a month already.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I'm tired of Ella Musk trying to talk to Hillchurls.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Beating Beth near Stormbringer Mountains with barb, fish like, xingui and traveler was extremely satisfying.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

What’s the point of geo Mc? The specials are just dropping rocks?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

For the person who was able to listen to podcasts while playing, are you doing so on an iphone? if so, please tell me what I have to do. I lowered all the volume settings(I think) but when I played my podcast, it stopped when I opened the game.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Can someone suggest what I can do to beat Adventure Rank Ascencion I? I brought in Xiangliang at lvl 40, Barbara at lvl 31, Xingqiu at lvl 36 and Fischl at lvl 40 because the required elements are Fire and Water and Amber is lvl 20 though and I didn't want her to bring her since she's at a lower level even though she's part of the recommended elements for the quest.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

If someone says...get gud, I swear...I'll do nothing but remain frustrated.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Tarezax posted:

The suggested elements are sort of a lie because it's pretty much just a combat challenge, except you have to beat an electro hypostasis at the end, so definitely bring Xiangling or something to fight it.

The electro hypostasis is my biggest problem because I'll get it close to dying in terms of health but then it refreshes its health and I don't know to stop that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

kater posted:

are you having trouble with the cube at the end or something different?

Cube. I had the same trouble with the same type of enemy near the mountains.