Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I guess I'm just bad at the game but I cant beat the 3 mages at the end of the luhua landscape quest in 90 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I guess I'm vanilla as all hell because the wind traveler (destiny :whatup:) is me favorite to play as by far

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I keep on getting weapons instead of characters and it makes me sad. I guess they're supposed to be pretty good though? I got Flute and Stringless.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

finally rolled a qiqi! is she a better healer than Barbara?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Mill Village posted:

What Battle Pass weapon do I want?

IIRC the Black sword gives you 60 percent of damage dealt back as health when you land a crit with a 0.5s cooldown, so I went with that
edit: it also buffs damage or crit rate, one of those two.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I think it's a Hebrew thing?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

that code for 160 primos got me sucrose, so thanks!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Just picked up a favonius Lance. Should I replace my crescent pike? Xiangling is my only spear user.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Does the expedition timer only go down when you're in game?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Rynder posted:

I'm still waiting for a male catalyst user because I assume it'll be a more traditional mage. Ningguang always looked like more of a brawler because of crystallize, and I just don't like klees moveset.

There's an electro mage that was in some of the art and apparently has a model and moveset. No idea on his name though.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

TV Zombie posted:

I'm sorry to ask but can the op put up definition of the terms AoE and Dps for those who may not know?

AoE: area of effect - attack that can damage over a given area vs a single target
DPS: damage per second aka "deeps"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I haven't bought any pulls/wishes out right, but man seeing all my primos turning into blue books over and over again just makes me sad