Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tabletops posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw4Kx1coykU

i used this guide for ar 7 rerolls and it seemed fine

I had started by myself but used this to get to AR7 and got all my rolls in. Got Fischl, Razor, and Barbara. No Venti but these appear to be Good Rolls? I'm just going to stick with it since I don't particularly feel like doing the re-roll game before actually playing the game.

Now if they could add controller support on iOS I could see myself sink some time into this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I am unable to connect to this on iOS. Account login works fine but once I get to the door and I tap to play it stalls for a few seconds then I get “failed to connect to the server”. I can login just fine on PC.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah one of the things i immediately picked up from that re-roll guide was how important (and powerful) elemental synergy is. Fire to wind makes short work of those early mobs. Now if I could only loving play at lunch!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Have they mentioned anywhere controller support on mobile?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tried to stray from exploring to some combat while playing in mobile.

I will not be doing that again.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Decided to re-roll a few times because why not and man this game likes giving me Fischl. Also got my first 5*, Keqing.

So I can now stick with my first account of: Fischl, Razor, Barbara, Noelle or switch to this one of Keqing, Fischl, Ningguang, Barbara, Noelle, and Bennett.

So I’m pretty sure switching the account Razor for Keqing and gaining Bennet + Ningguang is a better deal moving forward.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So I should be using XP cards on characters to level them up? Right? And enhancing my weapons with all the trash I find? Same with artifact, I’m guessing? I see there’s certain gates in levels (ascensions) so I know not to burn past those but I’m just trying to make use of my resources while also not eating up something I should.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i watch and admire all butts equally.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Captain Oblivious posted:

Paimon is emergency food.

your avatar made me realize that this could have been a sleepless domain game all along

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I made it to that unmarked island and got immediately crushed by some lvl 35 elemental. Good times.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Amber is my only fire character so she’s great for puzzles that need fire!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yes.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The entire southwest part of the map with the peaks and that city is loving gorgeous holy poo poo this game's pretty

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm broke brained so I'm going around collecting all the oculus and: this game could really use mounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TheFluff posted:

I have ~50 rolls on the Venti banner, 14 on the permanent plus the 20 on the beginner banner. I got 5 Xianglings, 2 Fischls, Chongyun and Noelle. I'm not rerolling because gently caress that.

Are you tracking rolls manually or does the game tell you this info somewhere?