Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

do ineed to do any rerolling before starting for good stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

dang, i just did a reroll and pulled:

barbara, Diluc, Noelle, Fischl, Xiangling

guess im set! no venti but i imagine i wont have that kinda luck again.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I did this and had it downloaded in like 3 mins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/j1ilxv/direct_download_from_the_official_serverfaster/

he uses jdownloader but someone else links to XDM in one of the top comments. download and install it, take the url from the main post and copy it into XDM and it'll download at your max speed.

go to settings/network settings and set segments per download to 32, then just hit the + in lower left, add the link, away it goes. once done move it into the genshin impact folder and you're good.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah this game is actualyl really fun bombing around loving poo poo up, and like... its so weird that its free and a mobile game, just have this odd feeling playing it

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Dilucs ultimate is bonkers, just a huge rear end fire phoenix obliterates a huge area.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

what makes fischl so good? i just started so im not sure what makes her great.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

do you get more rolls at AR10? i just hit it but didnt see anything new pop up

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

You can create new account and choose username only, no email required.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ive had some pretty dumb luck rerolling, sitting on the couch when my baby is asleep on me.

1. diluc, noelle, ningguang, chongyun, barbara, Xianglingx2
2. noelle, fischl, razor, xingqiu, barbara, xianling
3. diluc, fishl, barbara, noelle, xianling

im thinking of sticking with 3, and hopfully pulling a venti later on.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

huh yeah, 1 may be better since fischl is potentially easier to get out of a pull than a 5 star

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol, used google play credit i had on my phone to do 5 more pulls on venti on #1 reroll there, got fishl on pull #4.

diluc, noelle, ningguang, chongyun, barbara, Xianglingx2, fishl now.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Ougher posted:

You still really suck for pulling Diluc twice in like 3 rerolls. But yeah you are done rerolling now.

yeah both times diluc was from the newbie banner too, first x10 the first time, and 2nd x10 the next. bonkers.

that pull was literally diluc, noelle, ningguang in one x10.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

mats to upgerade their constellation

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

for those just starting:

https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

mark em off there so you dont have to go back.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Using her special puts an aura around her. When she attacks it heals all characters. If you aura then switch, the character you're on gets healed over time.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Aquila posted:

Why did I decide to reroll after 20+ hours?

I guess this is why:

No fischl, reroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Shiiit just pulled venti on my primogems for today. I have diluc and venti now. Baller.