Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
I would be crazy to reroll anymore right?

Got two 5 stars: Jean, QiQi, as well as Ning, barb and Xiang at AR7. Im not even opposed to dropping money so Ill probably end up with Venti by the time it goes if I don't get him through wishes by then.

I should just play the game right?

Also if i understand this system correctly, I got Jean on my second Venti banner 10 pull and that resets my 5 star pity on that banner right?

Also someone tell me Venti's world traversal is overrated, I want to have a no sausage party rule.

GarudaPrime fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
I can't figure something out. I seem to have a constellation upgrade for my QiQi (think I typed her name right) the short five star support, but I cant for the life of me figure out how. I know I didnt pull two of her, is it a five star thing do you start with one constellation upgrade? Can you get constellation upgrade tokens from playing?

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Im going to hit AR 15 today, should I be doing the two weekly world bosses? Do I need to unlock them through questing or can I just go fight them?

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!

Ytlaya posted:

One thing that might be useful to know - Geo magic is apparently good at mining, similar to Greatswords. I've been trying to mine when it's necessary for the battle pass objectives, and I've been using that one Geo mage lady who can see mining nodes on the minimap.

He doesn't really need to replace anyone; you can just use him when you want an electric DPS in place of Xiangling's Fire.

I do something like this where I switch between Xiangling and Chongyun as DPS.

A mining tip if you don't have a geo dude or want to switch, is to do the downward jumping attack, it does reasonable damage for mining.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
IS Xingqiu good? I wanted him least but after 40 pulls or so the gacha gods gave me 5 of him.