Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Heather Papps posted:

don't get caught off guard this fall! buy my spearake. all the leaf gathering power of a traditional "rake" but with the home defense properties of a spear.

I got a tacticool hug for my boo H.P.
:glomp:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

bread knife. no not a knife designed for cutting bread, it's a loaf of bread with a knife hidden in it

i guess you could use the knife to cut bread too

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The Voice of Labor

a wind turbine powering a laptop and a 4800bps modem coupled to a baofeng radio. the last sysop of the apocalypse

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

The Voice of Labor posted:

a wind turbine powering a laptop and a 4800bps modem coupled to a baofeng radio. the last sysop of the apocalypse

me n alnilam already ham postin

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

more falafel please

forums poster

owlhawk911 posted:

me n alnilam already ham postin

300 baud is about as fast as most people can read, no need for anything more than that if you're just posting

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

The Voice of Labor

I should get a license so I can ham post. that sounds fancy as gently caress

more falafel please

forums poster

tactical
collar
stays

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I'm imagining ham posting is like hamboning except you're also hitting the keyboard as you rhythmically slap yourself

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I'm imagining ham posting is like hamboning except you're also hitting the keyboard as you rhythmically slap yourself

exactly

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

and the repeater is your older brother saying stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself