Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
wonder how the gently caress *insert idiot here* hasnt been reprogrammed with a baseball bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

64bit_Dophins posted:

Yeah honestly getting my rear end beat down by life for 3 years was probably the best thing that ever happened to me in retrospect.
Who are these people taking shifts beating people up for 3 years? Junior high is 2 grades, high school is 4 grades. :confused:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Lowtax is gone and we already have a new search thread feature. Cool!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I miss my 99 explorer. It had a ton of miles but it was comfy to drive and you could really beat on it. I would miss the power from the mustang, though.

I guess what I'm saying is I need this. :getin:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I've had this commercial bumper diddly from Renegade stuck in my head since *checks google* NINETEEN NINETY TWO TO NINETY SEVEN??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMJVRESBpFw&t=792s

It just plays in my head anytime a thing happens.

(13:12 but has it ever not synced up?)