Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Wondering who's gonna face Britt Baker tonight. I'd say Serena would be an easy choice if she wasn't out because of covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I hate this.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Taped shows are usually pretty great.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I'm kind of doubting it'll be the full 20 minutes. Seems like a lot of match to take up an episode.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't know if they need to pull the trigger on the gimmick just yet, especially not against FTR. Now, if it was Jurassic Express, I could see them going the full 20 minutes (setting aside that they've already faced eachother) Basically it would need to be an underdog face team that goes the distance with them.