Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
SOMETHING SOMETHING CODY RHODES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is one of the best matches these guys have had by far

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

put these guys together like a dozen more times, they had fantastic chemistry

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

that was a loving great spot, I couldn't even tell if that was on purpose lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Duke Pukem posted:

kaz is great

guy is still so freaking good

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

loving great match and made Kazarian look like a zillion bucks, dude was the Rocky Balboa of this

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

oh poo poo I guess they're priming Omega for the title sooner than I expected

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lamentable dustman posted:

AEW has a tournament every other month

It rules

tournaments own and are 200 percent better than when wrestling shows just have listless, pointless singles matches. I'm really happy AEW does so many tournaments, legit best way to bring importance to normal matches

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ChrisBTY posted:

Modern Jericho matches seem to have that problem. He's old. Not as exciting as he used to be. Seems to rely on selling false finishes to really get the crowd into it.

he def has gotten a bit slower this year compared to 2019. idk how much more he can do.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I like that the Dark Order has their hands in so many affairs i.e. Cody's group, Best Frieds. will make it easy for them to have a "versus AEW as a whole" match later on

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is a fantastic slow burn and I have no idea where it's gonna go

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

love the new outfits for Lucha Bros

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Butcher looks like he got blown up while already on his second wind

yeah unfortunately he's been kind of gassed here, he's better when he can tag out to rest

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is a great preview of the kind of hossfest Mox will have to battle through when Archer comes next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the escape goat posted:

them being gassed adds to the "these men are murdering each other and taking themselves to the limit" story too tbh

This did it for me yeah, they had a good battle that fit with the kind of guys they were. Butcher made the most of it and looked good.