Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

I noticed a new loading swirl on my last flight. That was before the camera glitched and I CTD'd before getting onto approach.

I wouldn't be surprised if development focus was on getting this done for the XBox before the Series X hits shelves. Or at least in time for Xmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Still haven't figured out where I'm supposed to land. I'm probably flying right over it. Scenery is great and the failures are a nice touch.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

There's a grass strip with jack-o-lantern edge-lights

Found it, HARD left around the mountain.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Promo image includes the wrong drat jets at the satellite terminal at KDFW. Immersion RUINED.

EDIT: No, you cannot fly over the hoover dam and under the bridge. Collided with object.

FunOne fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 24, 2020

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

i wonder if it'll be as hilariously OP as the F-22 in Prepar3D, which can climb to 60,000 feet in like 90 seconds supersonic the entire way

Also I don't really see the point in putting hyper-modern military jets in a civilian study sim because (1) none of the weapons and sensors will be implemented and (2) all the systems and interfaces will be best guesses anyway but to each their own.

People want to zoom. I'd take a T6 Texan II or similar trainer though over a full mil bird.