Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Feared by shoe salesmen. Defeated by chest-high walls.
Fun Shoe

Mailer posted:

it [is] just a case you accepting the job but then not manually clicking "board passengers" in a pointless extra step?

Edit: Well, guess not, but I've done this before.

One Legged Ninja fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Oct 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
A real key is available in the Ultimate Deluxe Edition™.

vv: It also copies all of the other keys in your pocket and sends the data home.

One Legged Ninja fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Nov 12, 2020

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
You just need to have two identical setups so you can have one loading while you fly on the other.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
I was browsing Instagram a few days ago when I came across this pendular rudder, a knockoff of a TPR. Unlike most of the other 3D printed models I've seen, this one actually looks like it would hold up to heavy use. If I find any round tuits, I might have a go at printing one.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
Is it trying to write to /Program Files/? Try installing it in another location, e.g. C:/LittleNavmap/ or something.