Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

JayKay posted:

Directly from Honeycomb. I'm going to guess that availability of that will be about the same as the new Nvidia cards.

nah definitely way way worse, most small sim hardware manufacturers have like 3+ month waits right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Kunabomber posted:

For anyone that just has a joystick like I did, the T16000m TWCS Throttle is in stock at B&H.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1331331-REG/thrustmaster_2960754_twcs_throttle.html

drat I'm really tempted but I want that Airbus pack even more.. Anyone have any clue when that set restocks? I have seen nothing on it :(

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Buff Hardback posted:

I've heard rumors that the Airbus pack has some major design deficiencies (detents not lining up with the detents in the throttle axis ingame) so it's super embargoed right now.

Really? poo poo. Maybe I'll buy this throttle then. Way better than just flying with my 3d extreme and will probably satisfy the craving I have for the Honeycomb stuff. Hopefully I can pick up the matching flight stick before the years over too

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
edit: nvm they are only taking preorders

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
Watching reviews for the TWCS throttle and everyone's saying it's slide function is notchy / not smooth. Any of you having the same issue?