Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Sagebrush posted:

i mean bing maps itself seems to handle streaming aerial photography in real time pretty fuckin well

its like the one thing it does better than google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
what vr headset are you using?

ive mostly been using a quest 2 in dcs with the su-25t and haven't had any trouble reading the instruments except the tiny little munition-type analog letter indicator on the weapons panel

Goast fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 27, 2020

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Messadiah posted:

Should it be displaying both eyes in full screen on my TV while I'm in VR or is that just eating up additional performance? Any way to change that? Using an Index.

screen mirroring doesnt matter, game still only gets rendered once

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Shine posted:

That said, I bought a standalone numpad to keep next to it, because I am a baby and need a numpad when I'm doing spreadsheet bullshit.

thats not being a baby thats just normal

how the gently caress does anyone use a computer and not have a numberpad like wtf are you doing on there

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

uvar posted:

It could also be broken, though.

id test it on any other pc to confirm this first tho