Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

damnit Matt get in the boat

Aero737 posted:

I want to get DSC World just so I can fly the C130 mod. Does anyone use that in their missions?

Goons have done a mission with the Hercules, and there’s at least one mp server that uses it as part of the logistics setup.
It’s not finished, but it is flyable; you will probably have to do some dead reckoning as the flight computer/navigation system isn’t complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

Lord Stimperor posted:

hnng i don't think i can hold out much longer

The rabbit hole only goes deeper from here. Soon you’ll be looking at 1.5 boxes of thrustmaster cougar mfds.

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

JayKay posted:

Anyone try this out yet? I'm currently updating and contemplating if I want to really hook all my gear up.

Is good, most people are seeing significant increases.

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

Chubby Henparty posted:

Just wanted to pass on appreciaition of the Long Afternoon War posts, wish I had the time (and competence) to muck in.

If you get time, grab an a4; it’s free, and they have plot armour. Go fly with ford and throw rockets at anything that is in your way. We also have a goon server up with a4 that has people flying on it almost every evening for us time zones.

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

Chubby Henparty posted:

Love the A4 and I'd be there but yeah its the time mainly - in the dad space of all the kit and modules but no opportunity, one day soon! Used to pop in to jazzahn's server occassionally, good stuff.

Jazzahn’s isn’t running anymore - a new server is up, Even lamer NA goon server. It runs a mix of pretense and the missions that were on jazzahn’s. Details in the air goons discord.