Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Also just started this series, first sports series too! Very fun to watch so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I know I'm way behind on this series but I just want to say watching this team come together in the beginning is super fun (episode 9).

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just finished the first season. I kind of saw the end result coming but it's still so much fun. Starting the next season today, on to Tokyo!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

About to start the October tournament and I am PUMPED!

Also I'm nearing the end of what Netflix has available, what platforms can I keep watching on (any dub chances? It's kind of grown on me)?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Netflix has the first 50 episodes I think, so looks like I'll be going to CR after that.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just finished season two, this show rocks.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Alright nationals! I'm almost caught up and loving every second of it. Including tanaka's awkward reunion with his childhood friend.

What's the episode total for this season going to be? 25?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Seriously gently caress this school's band, that's so obnoxious. Is that really allowed? Where do you draw the noise line, can you blast a ship horn in the stands or set the macarena to 11?

Edit: taiko drum Corps arrived, let's dance assholes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

When do the episodes typically show up?