Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
I had MK360 for years but it got a bit dusty, mouse wheel broke and batteries ran out. So I bought a new MK360 today.

What a pleasure. New batteries, soft keys, compact design, none of that ergonomic poo poo, mouse just molds into my palm. It's like touching a woman!

gently caress you for not liking Logitech, loving Razer dickheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Logitech is poo poo, never had anything of theirs last more than 2 years. Original mx518 was awesome, but that was nearly 20 years ago.

And their software is utter jank trash that you can never fully remove

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Their speakers are fuckin ballin when it comes to sound/price. Also their support was god-tier when i last had to use it about 10 years ago.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Install Linux
\|

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
mkultra was god tier at loving with brains op

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

AEMINAL posted:

Their speakers are fuckin ballin when it comes to sound/price. Also their support was god-tier when i last had to use it about 10 years ago.

They're good goddamn speakers

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I paid 100+ bucks for a mouse that sometimes register a click as a double click because the cheap assholes switched to chinese switches instead of the Japanese one to save a few cents per mouse. Suck my rear end, logitech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66Cd2Y4IPs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What kind of serial killer knows what model mouse they have?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I fuckin' love my G903 and Power Play Mousepad; poo poo owns having a wireless mouse that never needs a charge.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

I don't care about keyboards, but every time i use a non-Logitech one, I immediately think 'man, this isn't as good as a Logitech'

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
a wireless mouse! no thank you.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
The corded trackman is excellent and mine has lasted 8 years. I bought another one for work even and my partner hates it, so that's a plus.
The wireless mouse and keyboard I got from them were both terrible, had them less than 3 months each, but they were bought more than 8 years ago, so maybe modern versions are better. :shrug:

Fellowes ergonomic ripple-shaped keyboard is the best keyboard.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

UltraRed posted:

I paid 100+ bucks for a mouse that sometimes register a click as a double click because the cheap assholes switched to chinese switches instead of the Japanese one to save a few cents per mouse. Suck my rear end, logitech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66Cd2Y4IPs

Yep, had the exact same problem, as well as multiple other flaws that made the loving thing completely useless after only about 1.5 years of ownership. This was Logitech's top tier model too. The internet, including their own support forum, is full of people with the same complaints but if you contact their support team about it, they put you through the whole bullshit routine of acting like they've never heard of this happening before and suggesting you're somehow doing something wrong or imagining the problem. They suck massive, unwiped rear end.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006

Moo the cow posted:

I don't care about keyboards, but every time i use a non-Logitech one, I immediately think 'man, this isn't as good as a Logitech'

I know! Logitech is the ultimate perfection.
I'm just gonna hug my new keyboard and fall asleep secured in the fact that it will be there for me in the morning.

Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Wireless, you say?
Ordering this poo poo right now!

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I've been using the wired K120 keyboard and M100r mouse for years and have no complaints. Great value for money compared to more expensive wireless peripherals and lasts forever.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
More like Logidreck

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

here's our mouse with a switch rated for 1 million clicks, but the button itself is tensioned with a tiny piece of plastic that will get loose and weak after 18 months and start turbo-clicking anytime you press it

that will be one hundred dollar please

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 1, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Legitech

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Who What Now posted:

What kind of serial killer knows what model mouse they have?

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Holy poo poo my new keybord has a buttun to pull up calculater. I can do my taxes now easly.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Back in the day, Logitech drivers used to break with almost every new game release and they needed to be updated constantly. This was back when windows updates were like once a year and you just used the driver that came with the video card. Mind you, Microsoft had released a standardized mouse driver that had been supported by every other mouse manufacturer for years.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i lost the trackball in my rear end in a top hat

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I have a K740 keyboard with the letters illuminated. Not light ~around~ the keys, the letters themselves light up. It's great for huddling in the dark like a creepy hillbilly caveman. My Logitech mouse might be close to 15 years old at this point. I think I've changed the batteries on it once.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Logitech hosed me!!!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how was it?

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
What is like the most supped up k&m combo you can get from logitech?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The X52 Professional H.O.T.A.S. has a dual spring centering mechanism.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The X52 Professional H.O.T.A.S. has a dual spring centering mechanism.

:hai:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Their K400+ keyboard is the perfect wireless keyboard for a home theater PC.

I'm typing on one right now!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I loved my g5 so much that I still buy clones of it to this day

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My Logitech off/on has served me well for 6(?) months . At 10 or maybe 15 dollars it comes at a price point that can't be beat. Probably.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

G502 proteus core is the best mouse I've ever used. I've had the same one for years and if it ever wears out I'll just get another one.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gently caress I missed this guy

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

gravis gamepad 4 life bitch

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Zealander posted:

Holy poo poo my new keybord has a buttun to pull up calculater. I can do my taxes now easly.

why you don't have a actual calculator in arms reach. are you using your computer in the middle of a woods or something

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i like my logitech g305 because a streamer i like uses one and now im as good as him

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Logitech's MX Keys is a nice one, but overpriced for my needs.

It is quiet and very comfortable to type on with its scissor switches feeling sturdy and quite rattle-free. The "laptop" style feel doesn't bother me like some other people. Perhaps because I've never owned a laptop and the novelty hasn't worn off just yet. The actual keys are slightly larger than what I'm used to (from what I assume are other "normal" keyboards at work before the plague) and the backlight peaking out between the bottom of the keycaps and the "face" of the keyboard is brighter than the light illuminating the key labels, transforming a niche gimmick feature into mostly just a poorly implemented gimmick. Maybe I can make my own extended faceplate riser and plop that down to block that extra light, but I'll probably just turn that feature completely off until I find a keyboard I like better than this and make the MX Keys my wireless KB for my console/TV, although some of those that have a track pad on them seem better suited to that role, we shall see. Also, I wouldn't have laid out and sized the non-qwerty function and hotkeys at the top of the board the way they have, but that's just me. There also doesn't seem to be a way to safely disassemble it for a deep cleaning if something were to get it spilled on or if it gets nasty and dusty, all you can do is pull the individual keycaps off, there are no accessible screws or anything on the back, it does look like it comes apart into two halves, but I don't know yet if that can be done without breaking anything. I also haven't played around with their special software for it because gently caress installing more toolbar garbage just for my keyboard or mouse to work like I want.

Overall, a pleasant and low-noise typing experience, but one for which I feel I have overspent. I do not have a need for its multi-device quick-switching capabilities. The backlight and USB and/or Bluetooth connection features are unnecessary for my set up. The ancillary key layout is not to my preference; it feels poorly though out and is only somewhat customizable through their special software. Thank you. Please like and subscribe.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Zealander posted:

I know! Logitech is the ultimate perfection.
I'm just gonna hug my new keyboard and fall asleep secured in the fact that it will be there for me in the morning.

Why? Because no one would steal a Logitech?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i just realized my mouse is a logitech, it's a g402. it's pretty good actually.