Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Solitair posted:

Nat reminds me of ice mages in Final Fantasy XIV.
Natural20 is, to put it mildly, exceptionally stubborn at video games. I wonder how he would do with Bloodstained.

Also:

...! posted:

All fast forward deaths count double. The first one counts triple. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

7/10, needs Morning Mood for more irony

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

What does the speedrun strat for BOX look like here? I recall back in the heyday of GameFAQs everyone recommended the safe strat that Natural20 figured out. I've never beaten this boss any other way. But I wonder what other options there are.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

When Natural20 entered the boss room I turned down my speaker volume. MY EARS is everyone's first response to Neo Ridley.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I will suggest Cosmic Star Heroine, because that game is really good at SNES-era RPG combat and I feel like the group could use a break from Metroidvanias.