Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs SCU 11 15.71%
Jericho vs Kassidy 3 4.29%
Starks vs Allin 41 58.57%
Mox vs Butch 15 21.43%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pylons posted:

They're having trouble selling out dates even when they're not at full capacity so I'm not sure what going full capacity gains them.

The intent matters more than the result. If they keep increasing capacity then it's bad. So far they're staying within CDC guidelines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1313950570433130498

Orange 2 Belts

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the idea of malenko refusing to do the job for the 2 24/7 belts is very funny, to me

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

His shoulder is clearly up.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Even if they said they’ll go full capacity it ain’t happening. Majority of people still don’t feel comfortable going to these events despite a loud minority of folks who will risk it all.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Any increased revenue they'd get from additional ticket sales would be offset by a decrease in goodwill towards the company.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If they went full capacity I would stop watching. That would be too much and honestly I would feel ghoulish watching what would almost certainly be a living record of a bunch of people who are dead because they went.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean they only canceled wrestlemania and issued refunds at the 0th hour when the gov finally suspended live sporting events

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

i mean they only canceled wrestlemania and issued refunds at the 0th hour when the gov finally suspended live sporting events

Yeah Vince did. I'm hoping Tony ain't Vince.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sports and wrestling are gonna kill a lot of people and I hope AEW isn't part of the problem.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

xpost:

When will Cody bleed during the Dog Collar match?

Get your guesses in before the match starts!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Like I said, I'll be extremely surprised if they raise the capacity right now when they can't sell out 15% of it.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I also don't see why they would. The revenue bump would be nothing against all the risks. TK actually sees his employees in a mutually beneficial way, he's not like Vince who doesn't care if the drones get sick.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JOHN CENA posted:

wrong thread

ICR posted:

Even if they said they’ll go full capacity it ain’t happening. Majority of people still don’t feel comfortable going to these events despite a loud minority of folks who will risk it all.

Right. Like I said, it's the intent, not the outcome. If they try to go to full capacity it shows that they're basically on the same level as WWE.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i meant to specify wwe yea

i think aew will be alright and not make dumb movs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spiderdrake posted:

I also don't see why they would. The revenue bump would be nothing against all the risks. TK actually sees his employees in a mutually beneficial way, he's not like Vince who doesn't care if the drones get sick.
More importantly, TK isn't a geriatric whose brain is made out of swiss cheese.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm never going to be able to see my family again.

Jesus.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
So I was watching the prematch hype promo for Sydal vs Nakazawa, and I don't understand why they got Dolph Ziggler when he was doing that lovely brown hair look to cut a promo for AEW as if he was Matt Sydal

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm watching the unrestricted with best friends and it's somewhat alarming how much of myself I see in Trent, specifically his weird poo poo. Like not being able to sleep until you sit around alone for a bit, etc.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Jesus.

My wife and I had this discussion when they said they were forcing us back into the classroom. I feel you!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The most fitting Jericho tribute?

https://twitter.com/YTAlexReynolds/status/1313973987827953664

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm watching the unrestricted with best friends and it's somewhat alarming how much of myself I see in Trent, specifically his weird poo poo. Like not being able to sleep until you sit around alone for a bit, etc.

I relate way too much to Trent from what I can tell. Its like watching a sitcom and saying "Yeah, that's me" too many times.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I relate way too much to Trent from what I can tell. Its like watching a sitcom and saying "Yeah, that's me" too many times.

It really is. Honestly I even understand the grocery store every day thing.

E: Oh my God his original name was Plasma and it was because of the gun in Doom. Trent is wrestler me.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

It really is. Honestly I even understand the grocery store every day thing.

E: Oh my God his original name was Plasma and it was because of the gun in Doom. Trent is wrestler me.

PlaZma with a capital Z, even

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Vince MechMahon posted:

Please show some respect, he stated clearly that the name was "PlaZma."

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It was Plazma. W/ a Z.
Everyone's saying they're so like Trent? but how many of you cowards have crashed a rental car and decided to keep renting it forever rather than deal w/ the paperwork.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

It was Plazma. W/ a Z.
Everyone's saying they're so like Trent? but how many of you cowards have crashed a rental car and decided to keep renting it forever rather than deal w/ the paperwork.

I'm too scared to rent a car, but this would be my move too, yes.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Majinfoose posted:

I don't know, they are pretty spooky.

My daughter has two guinea pigs and now she wants to recreate this shot.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Me and Trent even drink the same brand of Orange juice what is happening make it stop

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

John Silver’s ridiculously jacked body paired with his stubby little hornswoggle forearms and hands really weirds me out sometimes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Jesus.

My older sister had a baby this August, I wonder every now and then when I'll get to see her. :smith:

bartok
May 10, 2006

edit - wrong thread

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Please remember to walk your Cody on a harness

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Silver bleeding

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

CobiWann posted:

My daughter has two guinea pigs and now she wants to recreate this shot.

YASSSS share if she does!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dynamite thread
New Discussion thread.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Oct 8, 2020