Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs SCU 11 15.71%
Jericho vs Kassidy 3 4.29%
Starks vs Allin 41 58.57%
Mox vs Butch 15 21.43%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
LUTHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Was AEW working with Komen before this?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
can we get a Luther gang tag

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MJeff posted:

The Best Tout Machine.

:sickos:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
YOU'RE NOT IN DA TOURNAMENT got a laugh from me

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I used to love it when two guys hated each other so much they would start beating the piss out of one another on the rampway during the entrances. Now everybody needs to do their 15 minute choreographed entrances while the other guy just stands there* :(

*obviously more of a WWE thing

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Cody has the most elaborate entrance. Others have pyro or do a pose or whatever but it’s not like they’re Demon Balor crawling around the arena for ten minutes in lovely fake dreadlocks

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i cant believe we still cant get a luther gangtag smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this mfer thinks your vote matters lmao