Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fighters should be allowed to fight in costumes in october

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cain is still under a wwe deal btw.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

TheKingslayer posted:

I thought they released him when the pandemic kicked up?

they don't want him going to AAA or AEW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Brut posted:

So speaking of UFC Fight Pass search being weird, here's an example I'm wondering about, so I type in UFC 146 and it shows me 49 results, okay fine that's like a page I can just look through it to find the one I want, which is this:

The top one links here and the bottom one links here. If I'm accessing fightpass from the US, the top one redirects to the home page and the bottom one gets me the video I want.

Now, I understand different regions and all that poo poo, maybe they have to cut out some music and such, so I get why there's 2 videos and why I "can't" watch one of them, what I don't understand is how there's a full hour difference in the video length? Anyone know?

prelims?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fatherdog has been freed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thats insane haha

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Ok let's try this one Chaleski the odds are more in your favour

TKZ at -181
Andrade at -141
Crute at -320 (though I dislike him because of his tattoos I think he'll win)

That's a total of +248

A bet of 12 would pay out 29. 24 is close enough.

So Parlay of TKZ, Andrade, and Crute

If all 3 win you eat a day
If any of those 3 lose, I eat 12.

Sound good?

Also I think Andrade is the weak link because I think that Blonde Fighter is technically capable of doing to her what JJ did.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i say this as someone who works in the industry, get help lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

judas effect is real

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i'll take a month if khabib is finished or DQ'd, will weigh the bet so anyone who takes the other side of me takes only a week (Dustin finished or DQ'd), any takers?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

chaleski posted:

I'm gonna regret this, but sure, let's do it

i obv meant justin gaethje btw i had dustin poirier on the brain when i wrote this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mekchu posted:

Oh god there's so many bets going on and I'm already confused.

Let's say I have this figured out right.

awesomeolion/squirrelgrip - 1 day probe for squirrelgrip is khabib wins, 1 week for awesomeolion if khabib loses. squirrelgrip gets an extra week if whittaker also loses.

memento - 1 day probe if whittaker loses

john cena/chaleski - 1 month for john cena if khabib loses via finish (ko/tko/sub) or is DQ'd, but 1 week for chaleski if gaethje is finished/dq'd

piratepilates/squirrelgrip - pirate gets 24hrs probation if struve wins, if tuivasa wins, squirrelgrip gets 24hrs (added to his above bet with awesomeolion) if struve loses.

you do great work forums bookie

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mekchu posted:

Oh god there's so many bets going on and I'm already confused.

Let's say I have this figured out right.

awesomeolion/squirrelgrip - 1 day probe for squirrelgrip is khabib wins, 1 week for awesomeolion if khabib loses. squirrelgrip gets an extra week if whittaker also loses.

memento - 1 day probe if whittaker loses

john cena/chaleski - 1 month for john cena if khabib loses via finish (ko/tko/sub) or is DQ'd, but 1 week for chaleski if gaethje is finished/dq'd

piratepilates/squirrelgrip - pirate gets 24hrs probation if struve wins, if tuivasa wins, squirrelgrip gets 24hrs (added to his above bet with awesomeolion) if struve loses.

Nothing but hate/Caption Yaypants - nothing gets a 1 week if gaethje loses, caption gets 1 week if khabib loses

SquirrelGrip posted:

Mekchu I’ll take the Struve/Tuivasa day bet as well

chaleski posted:

I'm gonna regret this, but sure, let's do it

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I guess I'm the Khamzat Chimaev of posting. No one wants any of this!

Nothing But Hate posted:

Can I bet a weeks probe if Gaethje loses?

squirrelgrip gets 2 days of probation, chaleski and nothing but hate get a week, fozzy gets a ban

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Oct 24, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

to me gsp is the greatest. faced everyone at the top of his division. avenged his only loss. set a record for number of title defenses. retired on top, came out of retirement and promised dana he wasnt gonna fight once and immediately retire again, fought once won the middle weight title to be a two division champion then immediately retired again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanna say rory macdonald

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i randomly bumped into din thomas amanda nunes and nina ansaroff at a grocery store near me once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Something's not right in that girl's head.

probably the concussions