Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Help Im Alive posted:

niece/nephew nintendo observation log #235

no love for bowser jr

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I thought the kids could call him BowJu

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

It always surprised me a bit that they made the koopalings back in the NES days, with unique designs and character, and decided to just wholesale replace them with boring-rear end Bowser Jr.

Glad to see them coming back though.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The Koopalings have continued to be a going concern, they just got retconned into being lackeys rather than children of Bowser

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I thought the kids could call him BowJu
watch out, talk like that will get you suspended from the labour party

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

PantsBandit posted:

I'm really curious what Blizz is going to look like in ~5 years. They've had a ton of brain-drain this year and their games are in a rough spot. Even Overwatch, a game I loved on release, feels like it has been completely buried under ill-advised updates and changes.
When was the last announcement about Overwatch 2? For how popular Overwatch was they've really scaled back on new characters/maps/game modes in the past 2 years. I would've assumed that it was leading up to 2 but then I would've thought they'd have a release date now

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Spring Break My Heart posted:

When was the last announcement about Overwatch 2? For how popular Overwatch was they've really scaled back on new characters/maps/game modes in the past 2 years. I would've assumed that it was leading up to 2 but then I would've thought they'd have a release date now

Covid might have derailed a holiday release which is why they haven't said anything, but leaks suggest Feb 2021 to line up with Blizzcon.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

been a real slacker this month. haven't even beaten any games

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Kerrzhe posted:

been a real slacker this month. haven't even beaten any games

You could still post about beating a game!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Trying to imagine going a whole month without participating in a frivolous discussion and I can't do it

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You could still post about beating a game!

uh, uhhh....

well i think the last game i "beat" properly was Carrion back in july, cause it was only about 4 hours long. still good though.

i did beat Fatalis finally in MHW, which might count since it's the final and hardest fight in the game. though it wasn't solo.

other games finished this year would be Terraria a couple times, doom eternal, doom 2016, animal crossing, and dragon quest builders 2.

cheetah7071 posted:

Trying to imagine going a whole month without participating in a frivolous discussion and I can't do it

i don't know what counts as a frivolous discussion. i did talk about flossing my teeth though.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

oh nice i got a double bingo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i've never had a frivolous discussion

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

homeless snail posted:

i've never had a frivolous discussion

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
ur in one, m8

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

ur in one, m8

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The "emptyquote" square might have been a misstep

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The "emptyquote" square might have been a misstep

if you abuse the process and emptyquote a non-deserving post, the bingo cop will take you to bingo jail for bingo crimes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I was told to post here to get a bingo gangtag so please tag me up boys

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

if you abuse the process and emptyquote a non-deserving post, the bingo cop will take you to bingo jail for bingo crimes

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Please repost your sheet for posterity's sake

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

Checkmate :smug:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

System Shock 2 is my last scary game of October to play. It's very scary, and also I think i'm just too stupid to get through his maze of corridors and rooms without something on the map having a flashing way point marker that says to go here. But also I can see why this game is an absolute classic.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I do not have a bingo card, so my posting has remained untainted and pure

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Not to late to make one and see if you got a line

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I've only been posting for like 5 days. I don't think I've said enough stupid poo poo to fill a line.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Walla posted:

I've only been posting for like 5 days. I don't think I've said enough stupid poo poo to fill a line.

I got my line in 2 posts, nothing is impossible, everything is permitted!

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Walla posted:

:justpost:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I didn't see the requirement to quote this post.

cheetah7071 posted:

:siren: Bingo Is Almost Over! :siren:

Accordingly, I will start handing out gangtags now. Quote this post with a picture of your bingo sheet and I will tag you up! If you don't quote me.

For completing one line:

For completing the entire square, your choice of:

Current forums policy is a max of three gangtags, so be sure to let me know what to do if this would put you over. You have the option to use [marquee] tags to have multiple tags on the same row, though there's still a character limit in the bbcode for custome titles.

I'll probably rerun bingo around January or so.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Walla posted:

i believe in you! it's easier than you think

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Hmm, Code Vein is on sale for $25 a day after I mentioned how I was going to pick it up when it goes on sale. God is among us

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Hmm, Code Vein is on sale for $25 a day after I mentioned how I was going to pick it up when it goes on sale. God is among us

That's pretty sus

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Andrast posted:

That's pretty sus

It that's not an answer from God, I don't know what is.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the steam halloween sale has some Good poo poo if you like anime, all the VNs you could ever want unless you want otomes in which case i'm sorry

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Haha there's a new layer of scum to the Cyberpunk delay!

https://twitter.com/Sosowski/status/1321446492746469376?s=20

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Andrast posted:

That's pretty sus

God works in pretty sus ways.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Haha there's a new layer of scum to the Cyberpunk delay!

https://twitter.com/Sosowski/status/1321446492746469376?s=20

That might not be a thing since at most companies the end of the year is not the end of the fiscal year

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/EyePatchWolf/status/1321877764069335041

I have many questions.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
does anybody have any good recommendations for games to play while listening to podcasts? ideally some numbers go up and there's vaguely engaging action but I don't need to focus too heavily on audio cues or really focus too heavily on anything at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Sing Along posted:

does anybody have any good recommendations for games to play while listening to podcasts? ideally some numbers go up and there's vaguely engaging action but I don't need to focus too heavily on audio cues or really focus too heavily on anything at all

Satisfactory and Minecraft have been my go-tos lately.