Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
York's my dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The cool thing about Mario 35 is looping 1-2 for 20 minutes and then mashing the roulette button while you hope they time out earlier

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Bugsnax is a little old place where we can get together

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Well the obvious way is that when you press your honk button, your goose honks. also they're different geese

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The PlayStation can produce mind-boggling effects

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm happy that despite never having played it or really being all that familiar with it at all I saw that P and could instantly tell that it was a viva pinata-rear end p

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The itch.io desktop app

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

https://twitter.com/ChevyRay/status/1314331396417044483

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Hwurmp posted:

Pump & Dump

There is a small chain here called the Pump N' Munch

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Best I can tell it's a real rear end remaster too, not just dosbox and a .cfg file. there's a gosh dang level editor

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I love that they went with star fox and buck bumble for the references rather than, you know, Pokemon snap.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

So why don't more prototypes and pitches get released to the public?

https://twitter.com/ironicaccount/status/1316622918248349696

Oh, that's... That puts a damper on the whole situation like, I guess when I read the news about SEGA doing this release yesterday that I had just assumed they had already gotten the consent to do it from whomever had made the pitch prototype and gotten the go-ahead and all that.

It's not even just prototypes

The people who made hob found out about the console version alongside the rest of us after they all lost their jobs immediately after the game shipped when the studio "closed"

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

They showed that "press the ps button to login" screen during the first big trailer dump right before the one for Astro's Playroom and I spent half that trainer thinking it was the ui for the console and they should have just done that

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Khanstant posted:

Yeesh. How many non-first-party games are ever going to use this weird ps5 menu integration?

It'll be a central gameplay mechanic in the next kojima game

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

No one would do a numbers dispatch as a clandestine services agent by posting a picture of the numbers written down on a dead comedy forum that would be ridiculous!!!

I'm keen on the idea of encoding your clandestine messages into the natural stream of publicly posted dick pics on the internet so that the NSA has to have an office set up to analyze dick pics all day

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

First console I used was my dad's intelivision

Consoles I've owned:

Nes
Snes
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Wii u
Switch
Genesis
Game boy pocket
Gba sp
Ds

An ex roommate gave me his 3ds but it's disassembled because his screen broke, the replacement is there it just needs to be put together but he never did so now it's my thing to never put together.

I also have a technically functional original xbox and broken ps2 someone left at my garage.

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Oct 16, 2020

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The thing about those is when you have a soaked 'tilla like that once it cools it kind of congeals and is never really the same so you may as well just nuke em

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

One time I was really high and tested how long it would take to warm a hot pocket on a panini press.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

No sleeve and the one I pulled after about an hour was still frozen in the middle, so by hot pocket standards cooked to perfection.

The crust got real nice and crispy

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Celeste ranking list:

Celeste

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I had a handheld who wants to be a millionaire game and I figured out that if you take out the batteries it resets and gives you the same 15 questions so I memorized those and would just do that for fun sometimes

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

wouldn't it be wild if that was still a fakeout and no one has actually found the real ending yet

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Help Im Alive posted:

Why is a video game knife worth $950

Real world money laundering

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Kerrzhe posted:

is it possible to like. fight these things normally

i never got far enough to find any i dont think

That's not the normal way people fight enemies in botw?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Crash opinions always cause a lot of friction which is confusing to me because those games always felt like slippery frictionless messes

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I didn't get the email so that must mean I'm cooler and better than all those dorks

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Probably has nothing to do with this
https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2020/09/30/introducing-soundtrack-by-twitch-rights-cleared-music-for-all-twitch-creators/

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The 7th Guest posted:

not telling people what got flagged nor giving them the option to counter file is loving ridiculous

the thing about that soundtrack service of theirs is that a company could leave that contract someday and then issue DMCA takedowns on videos that used their music while they were in contract, and because the DMCA can just be abused like that, twitch would just let it happen and punish the streamer

and then not tell them how or why

This thing uses a plugin in obs to have the music just not come through in your vod

But letting us stream multiple audio tracks? Naw who would want that???

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Khanstant posted:

Twitch was at its best when it was called Justin.TV and its main point was watching streams of download-shared content, like Star Trek with small chat communities. The worst part of it was lovely videogame streams. So of course that's all it became it's trying it's best to make even that lovely.

vote for me as earth boy and my first two acts will be abolishing capitalism and copyright law

That's exactly what it is?

Instead of mostly ignoring an episode of star trek and talking about which captain had the best rear end you mostly ignore someone playing final fantasy and take about which cid had the best rear end

Streams with more than 5 viewers make up something like 3% of twitch

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Spyro took the worst stars in sm64 (100 coin) and made that the whole game.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Jay Rust posted:

The truth is, every 3D platformer is equally bad

You clearly never played bubsy 3d

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

That's a square/rectangle situation

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Some people who's names are in the credits for various single player blizzard games formed their own studio and they say they're going to make the next great classic RTS otherwise known as the first classic RTS in a decade.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Whenever I would get banned from the chat in kingdom of loathing I'd just log into one of my alts

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I used to roll with a group in gunbound that did a lot of grieving. We'd set up a game with most of us on one side and a plant with the randoms on the other team and they'd get nothing but team teleport items they'd activate after walking off a ledge.

We would also commandeer low number lobbies by joining and spamming profanity and slurs because the lobby leader could only kick so many people before it would randomly assign it to someone else

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

haveblue posted:

I would sometimes play Unreal Tournament '99 as "his own rear end", for the kill feed messages

I was always "a greasy fart" at halo lan parties for the same reason

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

cheetah7071 posted:

the effort refers to it being an effort to read

if nobody gives up halfway through your post it isn't effortful enough imo

drat all mine are

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Jay Rust posted:

What's worse: a controller that sometimes activates a button you didn't press, or a controller that sometimes won't register a button you do press

There was an incredibly cursed Tony hawk run at agdq14 where the multiple ds3 drivers people installed on the computer were conflicting and resulting in him getting extra inputs all the time which of course led to tricks getting inputted way too late in jumps and so many bails he got the special bails video credits.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Lmao at all these weak willed gamers who have fallen victim to the cheevo Skinner box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Frog bog or something

I can't actually remember a time when I didn't play video games because I've been hooked on this sauce since I was like 4