Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Ah yeah, the ugliest game for the ugliest month

Yeah Inf was talking about WoW earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Handsome Wife posted:

A couple of runs ago my first boon was from Poseidon, I had only one choice (not 3), and it was a "Legendary" boon that was +20% chance for a fishing hole to show up in each room. In such a well-designed game that whole stupid situation was mystifying.

The cool thing about this, is it's still worth the same amount of gold as any other legendary boon, so it's a free 450 gold when you find one of those sell boon pools. When it happened to me I was able to buy Titan's Blood in the Temple of Styx.

Also the fishing is fine, it's not super in depth or anything but it's quick and easy and gets you loot and funny codex entries, I'm coool with it. They cant all be FF15's in depth fishing sim.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Hope he gets the What's Up Danger hoodie suit as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-euUGPQZoHw

Very hype for MM :3:

God.

Spiderverse is the best super hero movie and it's not even remotely close.