Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Harukui_i/status/1311678233792983040?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I liked BotW all up through beating the last shrine. Only part I particularly didn't like was the stealth bit until I realized I was being stupid and could actually toss the bananas instead of setting them.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Unreal_One posted:

Is there any vtuber who doesn't sound like... that? Every one I've heard is the exact same genuinely repulsive voice.

:thunk:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

shadow would definitely be more fun with a complete save, but when you don't it's a game where they seriously expected you to play it at least 10 times over to get the real ending, despite only having one starting stage and five ending stages (each has two missions and respective endings and to get the other you have to replay the whole game again just to get back to the exact same level).

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the most insane aspect of shadow the hedgehog is that there's a unique and titled cutscene compilation for every possible route through the game.

There's over 300 of these
http://info.sonicretro.org/List_of_Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Library_sequences