Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

CUBEY REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I said come in! posted:

I don't think any fighting game tops the roster for Tekken 7, I just wish it wasn't such a multiplayer heavy fighting game.

Switching topics for a moment, this week I started on Tales of Vesperia, this is my first ever Tales of game and I am enjoying it a lot so far. Got it on Nintendo Switch when it was on sale for $15. Pleasantly surprised by how good of a port this is, it runs at 60fps too. If I end up finishing this game and still really enjoying it, what are the other Tales of games worth getting?

Steam has Symphonia, Zestria, and Berseria.

Berseria is good, haven't played Zestria but I've heard that it was pretty the first version of Berseria's combat system so it has some rough patches, and Symphonia I'll give a tentative maybe.

Symphonia was the first 3D Tales game, and the gameplay for it has not aged well, but the story for it is good.

Beyond that, I can personally vouch for Abyss on PS2/3DS, and Xillia 1 and 2 on PS3.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I said come in! posted:

I like how in Castlevania: SOTN, one of items you can equip is sunglasses, and the only thing it does is lower your intelligence.

There were also boots that increased Alucard's height by one pixel.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

cheetah7071 posted:

Gonna need to think long and hard about what song I complete my square with

RE1 basement theme or that one song from Sonic Chronicles.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I wonder how many parents are going to mix up the Series X and Series S and get their kids the wrong one.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Motto posted:

the most insane aspect of shadow the hedgehog is that there's a unique and titled cutscene compilation for every possible route through the game.

There's over 300 of these
http://info.sonicretro.org/List_of_Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Library_sequences

There's a speedrun that gets every single one of those.

It takes 7 and a half days to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Gripweed posted:

Did they fix that Warcraft game they hosed up?

They're still patching it, at least.

They're doing the important poo poo, like uhhhhhhhhhhh...