Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

doingitwrong posted:

Nintendo sent me a marketing email telling me they had birthday gifts to give me but the website says it’s not my birthday month and now I don’t know what to believe.

Don't worry, it's 20% off select 3DS and WiiU games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Someone make a vtuber thread

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Andrast posted:

you're posting in it

g drat it

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
posting on page 69 whilst I smoke weed, hail satan and happy halloween

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I remember being like 12 years old and the Virtual Boy had just flopped and we went to the mall and a guy in KB Toys was trying to get us to buy a Virtual Boy and 10 games for $100 and drat I wish I had the foresight to beg my parents to get me that deal.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Kerrzhe posted:

is it possible to like. fight these things normally

i never got far enough to find any i dont think

Yes, you use the master sword or the ancient weapons to cut off all of their legs and then poke out the eyes with arrows .

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

mango sentinel posted:

Don't listen to this coward. You fight guardians by parrying their lasers.

I'll admit it, I am not good enough to parry their laser with any consistent success. My great gaming shame.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
My gaming sin is that I used to use a hex editor to give myself a ton of full rejuvenation potions in Diablo 2 single player. Cheating in online games was never my deal, I was always too worried about getting caught to try. Why yes I'm a nerd who does the speed limit and doesn't litter why do you ask?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
My real real gamer sin is that I buy too many games that I never play. Lords Mario and Luigi please forgive me and bless me with pasta.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
They have a number of different flavors. Sour apple, raspberry lemonade, orange cream, cola. A few more I don't remember.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Vermain posted:

There's a self-perpetuating belief amongst marketing types that gamesters are predominantly 20-35 year old white dudes and can therefore only identify with and purchase games that prominently feature a mid-late 20s white dude with a crew cut and a patina of stubble.

This is dumb I'm a 20-35 year old white guy and I typically make female characters in games.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

feelix posted:

yeah duh it's gay to stare at a dude's butt

If its a cute butt I am cool with it.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Looper posted:

does the selection cursor start on male shepherd or on nothing?

all character creators should randomize what the player sees first

Starts on male Shepard, and also since they didn't do a head scan on an actual female model like they did for the male one it's the only face that doesn't look like a claymation frog. They attempted to do it in me3 but it was still just using the in game creator so it looked meh. I think if they had an actually well modeled female head default then maybe the split would be a little better.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Suggestion for November thread title: Remember, remember to game in November. Thank you, I'll take my answer off the air.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Mods please change my name to EA Jorts

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I got married today, happy halloween!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was fun and we were as safe as possible with covid, kept the reception real small, set up a zoom meeting for some people who couldn't attend, made sure we had hand sanitizer and mask for everyone, and the whole thing only went for 4 hours. We are planning on doing a larger outdoors reception in the summer to invite friends and the rest of the extended family, assuming it's safe to do so. I now have the next 8 days off, gonna play the heck outta some video games and work on the backlog some.