Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Glad to see Bowsette still winning the monthly poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I see Diddy is trending, that must means they've already announced the next Smash character.

Diddy Kong....2.

Her name is Dixie Kong

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

So me and my friend are doing a Halloween jackbox night over discord, and we're all gonna have some form of costume for it. I didn't go all out, just got thing to wear on my head (It's a Bowsette crown, with horns, on a plastic headband thing. It was a 3D printed thing I got off Etsy and it's shockingly well made). The issue is, I have big bulky headphones. I'm considering buying a seperate mic and a pair of earbuds instead but are there any headphone suggestions you guys might have that I can wear instead that have a good mic that won't go over the top of my head where the headband will be?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

Sonic is technically a sandwich.

Sonic to my knowledge has never done cross promotion with Sonic the drive in food place, and that is hosed up IMO

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

RIP to the poor nerds that have tried to take time of for this game

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1321128432370176002?s=20

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

While I didn't take time off for the game, I will also never "read" a "book" :colbert:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

i did it! i get paid an absurd amount of money to play Kingdom Hearts 14 hours a day, and all i have to do is not say the word "Robitussin." [Sora falls into darkness] ROBITUSSINah poo poo

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Today a Crash Bandicoot Nendoroid was put up for preorder, and on a whim I also decided to see if the Junkrat one was rereleased yet and he was so long story short today I spent way too much money on toys

Jay Rust posted:

Huh, Amnesia: Rebirth is not a remake of Amnesia: Dark Descent, despite being named Amnesia Rebirth.

I've watched a little bit of a playthrough of it, and there's a reason it's named Rebirth

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

what is the big gimmick with the new expansion? i'll probably get sucked in, play the 10 levels (is it even 10 levels?) and quit again if the last 4 expansions are any indication.

If you're asking story/location, it's in the realm of the dead basically and Sylvanas hosed up how death works so instead of souls going to their various realms of the dead they are all being funneled into Super Hell which is causing all sorts of problems. I'm cautiously optimistic about the zones and story stuff because it sounds like a lot of it they get to come up with new stuff, which is what I loved so much about Pandaria.

If you're asking about the big gameplay gimmick, it's covenants which at max level you have to choose which covenant to join and you get exclusive mounts, gear, pets but most importantly exclusive abilities. That last thing is gonna end up being a problem because there's no way Blizzard is gonna be able to balance them (and that's already been proven true by the delay) and you're locked to only one. You can choose to go to other covenants if you want but you give up the stuff you get from the one you leave and if you want to go back it's not just a simple flip you can switch.

So who knows. The covenant thing doesn't really have an impact on me as I don't do raiding anymore outside of LFR so I'm looking forward to Shadowlands for story and zone stuff, but I think a lot of people are gonna be frustrated by covenants. Someone who really wants to join the vampires and has to instead join the enchanted forest because the ability is better for their class are not gonna be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

CubeTheory posted:

could people please post their best pictures of video game witches for my good friend drunk cheetah, but not bayonetta because they've already seen that one