Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Everything Burrito posted:

yay it's Haikyuu time again! :woop:

Pretty hype for Jujutsu Kaisen, I like the manga a lot and the preview clips have looked really good. Also I'm excited to finally get to watch Heaven Official's Blessing :toot:

I love the Noblesse webtoon but I'm afraid the adaption is going to be rear end so idk if I'll bother watching it but if it's not awful I might. I'll eventually finish the 2nd season of Golden Kamuy so I can watch s3 but the season will probably be over before I get to it. There's a few other things I'm interested in or at least curious about enough to check out an episode or two but idk if I want to commit to anything else yet.

Noblesse is one of the few summaries that intrigued me, how come you think the adaptation might suck? Just a guess or are there red flags I’m not seeing since I’m not super knowledgeable about anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Where are people watching Sleepy Princess? Is it up on any legit sites right now or no?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Spiritus Nox posted:

Funimation according to Senpai.moe

Looks like it's not one of the one's that's also on Hulu, that's annoying.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Bakarina hands down for me.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

OnimaruXLR posted:

The three best Nobunaga anime are, in order, Nobunaga's Ninja/Ninja Girl & Samurai Master, Sengoku Basara (only the Production IG ones), and Hyouge Mono

You forgot Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Is TWEWY related to Kingdom Hearts in any way besides being made by the same company? I always thought it was one of the billion 3DS spinoffs, but now I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Freakazoid_ posted:

What's the over/under on live action anime at this point? The last one I bothered to watch was the death note movie and it was just ok. I heard jojo and AoT were bad.

They should just remaster the anime.

Oddsmakers currently have the O/U on live action anime at 42.5, and smart money is on the under.