Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Tales of Woe posted:

a big thank you to the crowd for funding more of this show again

The popularity of this show continues to confuse and delight me.

(I mean, I liked it, but I assumed I was basically alone in that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

The bishie Moriarty show started with a piece of reasonable deduction, so I guess I'm onboard for this trash.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Mordja posted:

Majo ep 3.

Quite, I spent most of the episode asking "why aren't you helping?". Especially the first bit, which really could be resolved through brute force.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Nitrousoxide posted:

Both could have been solved through brute force TBH.:byoscience:

Yeah, but the second part might have resulted in a shootout with whatever wizard-cops the local government has. Not sure anyone would have objected to her just AOE-ing the evil flowers.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

At the half-way(ish) mark, I think the show I'm actually enjoying the most this season is Magatsu Warhiet. It's got some fun character work, and seems to at least be attempting to do something clever. It's also clearly made on a budget not that much bigger than Kemono Friends'.

I was kind of assuming the OP was a placeholder, but considering they've replaced it with a rotating GCI canister, maybe I should have been thankful for what we had.