Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Julias posted:

Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima
A-1 Pictures | Katsumi Ono | Shin Yoshida | Music | Other | Oct 3, 2020
In a world where women now dominate the government, the creation and use of weapons is strictly forbidden. However, by no means has conflict been brought to an end; instead of weapons, war is waged through words. With the power of the "Hypnosis Mic," lyrics can affect one's opponent in various ways and cause real damage. Those in the divisions outside the women-only Chuou Ward thus use it for fierce rap battles as their weapon in the constant clash for territory.

Every time I click on these threads I skim through the text descriptions of each thing and form opinions based on those and nothing else. I don’t click the links or the PVs or anything, or do any other research of any kind. I just read the plot synopsises in the OP and that’s it.

In every thread there are always one or two things on the list that catch my eye for one dumb reason or another, maybe because the description sounds awesome, or terrible, or just downright :wtc:, or some combination of those. But there is always at least one standout to me, and since the rest of you actually click the links and do research and watch previews and poo poo, and therefore you have more to go on than just the one plain text paragraph blurb in the OP, the things that stand out to ME almost never stand out to anyone else.

Last time, the big standout was that “magical girl” show where the heros all fight with The Amazing Power of Sex Horny to save mankind from the limpdick monster alien scourge or whatever the gently caress it was (I’m guessing it was a trainwreck, and not in the fun so-bad-it’s-good SAO way)

This time, the big standout is Hypnosis Mic: Shut Up And JAM: Battle Rappers! — The Official Anime Of The Movie: The Series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU