Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

lol opop was a ninja.

I am a mafia genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Moddoc.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Gg y’all!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Goddamn, a successful king maker, bawww God

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

lol opop was a ninja.

I am a mafia genius.

That was most impressive

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Q was the ninja! Opop was godfather.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Hence why when you tracked me, it failed.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Congratulations to Hal Incandenza

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think I'll be using the Reliable One-Shot modifier again on roles in the future. It keeps a role in check, but also prevents the badfeels of a useless action (and the inevitable rush of everyone trying to using their one-shot actions on N1 so they don't lose them.) Suspicious Ninja is something else I'll also be using again, I think, too. Were there any roles that anyone else especially liked or disliked?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Honestly, Mr Steaks role felt kind of useless. Especially in retrospect with 2 watchers. There was almost never an instance where you'd use that over my ninja, I think.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Gonna be the one that points out Amni is unlunchable so the day shouldn't have ended. Regenerator wasn't one shot.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Sub Rosa posted:

Gonna be the one that points out Amni is unlunchable so the day shouldn't have ended. Regenerator wasn't one shot.

...LOL

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Q_res posted:

Honestly, Mr Steaks role felt kind of useless. Especially in retrospect with 2 watchers. There was almost never an instance where you'd use that over my ninja, I think.

Scum we're definitely a bit underpowered with all passive roles. Things might have been different if sng had lived longer, but if anything that would have made us weaker. We definitely got through on luck more than anything.

I'd probably have swapped the janitor out for something like a roleblock.

My role owned though, I like the idea of a super godfather. Although it would have been more effective with a second cop type in play

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sub Rosa posted:

:allears:

Okay. Retcon. that happens, they realize it, switch to Humalong.

Retro Futurist posted:

Although it would have been more effective with a second cop type in play
You mean like a Type Cop?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

:allears:

Okay. Retcon. that happens, they realize it, switch to Humalong.

You mean like a Type Cop?

Were there two or just yami?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

Were there two or just yami?
In retrospect, I could've done something to motivate Wobbafett to play a touch more pro-Town, but there were definitely two cops.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yami is town mvp for being a general thorn in our side by keeping thread focused on scumhunting and then denying us a flawless win.

honorable mention to sub rosa for basically solving the game on day 1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

In retrospect, I could've done something to motivate Wobbafett to play a touch more pro-Town, but there were definitely two cops.

Oh yeah, I guess Hal kind of was.

Was monk a real fake claim or did you make that up wholesale, Hal?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also I’m sorry for any time I actually made anyone mad, I don’t try and get people to meltdown or anything I don’t like that play style.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

What if Steak had been able to janitor my kills, or would that be OP?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Amnistar also had an incredible read on basically all the scum on D1, too. Including the SK!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You didn’t make me mad. I knew you were scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

PMush Perfect posted:

Amnistar also had an incredible read on basically all the scum on D1, too. Including the SK!

And then I blew it all away!