Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
merns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

prefer to be of medium complexity or less

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
confirming i am a medium or less complex perkymern

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

this is the first post I relized hwats going on with epsilon's posting lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

Amni turbos only work when the person hasn't posted yet. Although sandy is on my outed scum list.
I'm quite torn

did SNG really admit to being scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i mean, i get it

but did SNG really admit to being scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

sandnavyguy posted:

No betrayal! I usurp him early to boost him up ala the first game :p

this seems innocuous joke post to me but hey... i could be wrong

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

So you think he was joking and me jumping on it and making several posts about it was not?
~disingenuous~

are you saying everything you've posted so far is a joke?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
wow e+, what in the heck :colbert:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah I think it's pretty unlikely that only one player has a PR and it completely disables them from talking. It seems odd that amni would feel the need to clarify that

I agree with this, amni was immediately 100% sure E+ was doing a bit right away it seemed to me but waited till later to vote E+? I dunno something is off with that interaction/commentary imo.

I assume E+ will defend their bit as harmless jokephaise fun, but it's still off putting a bit I think

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

i was literally 1 second from voting epsilon until those last posts

so the revelation that E+ was doing a bit in the name of fun has dissuaded you from voting E+?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

I don’t really give a hoot about breadcrumbs

I too am a bird

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Amnistar posted:

rarely, and when they are they're alignment neutral. Epislon does not actually have a PR, I can gurantee it.

Amnistar posted:

Oh, I think E+ is *doing* a PR, it's jut not enforced by the game. So feel free to translate so long as E+ does it. And when they stop doing it, join me in voting for them.

I can't get past this series of posts from amni. I'm not going to ask specifically how but I find it interesting that amni is absolutely certain 100% guaranteed positive that E+ was doing a bit (obvious or not) and also that amni would "jokingly" suggest a push in that direction.

Amnistar posted:

It was a continuation of my joke from earlier where I said I wouldn't vote for E+ as long as they continue their PR.

So the whole entire ultimatum thing (including the actual vote on E+) was a Joke?

I don't know, something is still weird about it all imo.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Amnistar posted:

Yes, it was a joke, my humor is apparently too complex for this crowd.

to me, it would seem more like a joke if say... you didn't actually follow through and vote E+ exactly the way you insinuated you would after they started posting normally. Like... the joke would still have the same humorous impact regardless if you voted, but you did anyway... like the vote was a part of the punchline but was it really. I have to wonder if you would've cased and voted RF if players followed your lead and started voting E+ with you. Would you have told them "hey no stop, actually don't vote E+, its a joke heh"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Amnistar posted:

Why are you tiptoeing around actually voting me?

good question ##vote amni

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Lurkers suck and all but flipping one day 1 isn’t the best use of the lunch. No one is going to stick their neck out for a lurker day 1, so no matter what alignment they flip you’re not going to glean a lot of info from it. It’s much better, in my opinion, to lunch someone at least moderately active. Look for people skating around the topics of the day. Commenting on them but not taking too much of a stance.

Like DB. ##vote DB

no u

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Proof he’s reading the thread but afraid to post until mentioned directly? You decide.

somebody who is "posting moderately" enough to be suspicious but also "too scared to post" :rolleyes:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

DB looking even worse

why was my amni case bad before amni flipped?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

“I’m town! I’m town!” He screamed, but no one seemed to believe him.

do you?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
hi, welcome to the thirteenth page

happy spooktoberween

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Caught up and about to drive 15 mins to get home. When I do, I'll review and make a decision. So far I felt SNG was flustered and erratic town but now I'm not sure. Will reread soon.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
don't lunch me today, I could be pretty useful to town if I survive

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm driving rn you freaks ##vote sng gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012