Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

I wish to play and accept the most complicated of roles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

##vote sandwolf

Sandwolf turbo activate please.

I’m in!

What happens though if I just ##vote sand

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Considering changing username to Hal Sandcandenza

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would also vote epsilon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think rf was right, SNG, sand and epsilon scumteam

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Steak is a complete detriment to town regardless of alignment. Ignore him day 1. Let him flail around and dig his own grave. He claimed cop in his last game and got killed night 1.

In this particular case it was quite clearly a joke

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sandnavyguy posted:

Technically he’s a rodent, so probably similar to rat? Maybe with static electricity to give it a bit of zing.

Yeah, electric rat flavored, clearly

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

He's an electric mouse you philistines

Can we agree on Electric Mouserat?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Go on, please

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Tommu you could tell me you were 3P and Hal was your target and I’d vote Hal

Is there anyone who could claim that and you’d be like “nah dog Hal is a bro get the gently caress out of here”

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Oh, I think E+ is *doing* a PR, it's jut not enforced by the game. So feel free to translate so long as E+ does it. And when they stop doing it, join me in voting for them.

But you are voting SNG!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Not giving this jester the pleasure of my vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

I agree with this, amni was immediately 100% sure E+ was doing a bit right away it seemed to me but waited till later to vote E+? I dunno something is off with that interaction/commentary imo.

I assume E+ will defend their bit as harmless jokephaise fun, but it's still off putting a bit I think

Yeah that’s why I thought it was weird when he told SNG he should vote E+

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Not voting Amni today after that claim. Didn’t find him scummy before and think people like DB are taking advantage of the thread’s momentum against him.

Mage/DB scum team so far imo

I get the same feeling

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

SNG I gotta be honest a lot of your defenses here feel very much so like..

You feel you're technically playing a town game but are getting called out anyways and it feels frustrating because you think your actions are the same as what town would do.

but this isn't how town think

Yeah, this

I wish Amni had been a SuperSaint so I could have seen what it was

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

I have not read the last 150 posts what have I missed please do my work 4 me

Same, going to try and catch up but things are hectic atm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

Ok

##vote humalong

Interesting!

I’d rather ##vote SNG

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SNG I will grant you that you have this same "ahhh what do I do I'm so scummy" thing going on regardless of alignment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

These recent SNG posts feel a little townier to me, wolfie I'm surprised you are hammering him this hard about some of what he's saying

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Alternatively, and this is a different question, are any of you:

Amnistar,
Retro Futurist,
Hal Incandenza,
Sub Rosa,

here?

Nope.

I mean I'm out at dinner but I am sorta here obviously

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote DB

I believe in SNG

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Drowzee is the best you heathens

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maybe just don't lose at thunderdome eh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Sandcandenza reigns supreme

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Hey, I was right!

I wasn't :smith:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Q_res posted:

So which one are you clocking as steaks scumbud?

A fair question

Also kind of a weird take from Sub Rosa, not even sure why that idea came about

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am with RF on this one, ep was trying the scummy PR. Dropped it when he had heat. Spends time on night action “confusion” instead of casing

##vote Epsilon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

if either one of us were executed today and flipped town, would you still suspect the other of being scum?

I know you didn’t ask me but sub Rosa is scummy as well on his own, and as far as the “giving you a pass” thing that really could happen regardless of your alignment, as he could be defending a scumbro or also just knows you are town since they are scum and just want to avoid being part of a bad lunch

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I think Tomm is probably scum

Who?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Seems like pretty good reasoning to me

Hmmmmmmmm!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why would you vote for the guy you blocked when there were two kills??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Come on guys you know not letting things go until 30 second before deadline is a total scum move, what are you playing at here

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Would vote all vores

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

Its hammer you nerd

no u

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I tried to visit my friend RF last night and I was rudely prevented from doing so

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hmm... I've gotten at least cursory reads on the people from the EP lunch and the only one I can really see is sub rosa out of that bunch. Not seeing RF.

But honestly none of my reads are strong reads currently, I kind of arrived at the stage of second guessing my reads and then second guessing my second guesses....

I'm even starting to think that Steak pinging my scumdar so much comes from... well, him being Steak.

:negative:

Maybe I just need to sleep on it and come back to it tomorrow.

Hmmm this post feels sorta bad to me

I also need to check what RF said yesterday, I think he said if Ep flips towns he’d feel better about sub Rosa which sorta feels like he knew what was coming and this would let him back off SR today

Unless I’m remembering wrong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hi Hal, who scum?

All of the people you were sus of appear to be dead

Well thats not true, sub rosa is alive, I then said your post seems scummy to me and that I didn't like the way RF looks post EP flip, so there are 3 people I am thinking may be scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

oh hey! you have the exact same 3 as me

Well we must be on the right track!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I don’t really have any new insights today

Ok I sorta forgot Humalong

On a reread there is some bad stuff in there. He Not-so-subtly hinted he had some type of investigative role after Tommunist said he blocked him but somehow tommunist is dead, Humalong is alive, and he has no information or opinions to share. And yeah his whole game has been a sort of aggressive attempt to say as little as possible.

I might swap out Subrosa or Yami for Humalong now, although I think Yami would be alright bussing a bro so his Humalong push doesn’t preclude them being on the same team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

which you should just claim cuz rf has clearly claimed that his action was successful. so if u have a smoking gun, im all ears

Not entirely true, he claimed he wasn't untargettable or something

But still a weird question from humalong